Agora is the world’s leading video, voice and live interactive streaming platform, helping developers deliver rich in-app experiences – including embedded voice and video chat, real-time recording, interactive live streaming, and real-time messaging.
We power an average of over 60,000,000,000 minutes of human connection per month across the globe. Our mission is to make real-time engagement ubiquitous, allowing everyone to interact with anyone, anytime and anywhere.
We are customer-centric and results driven, and we foster an environment that values diversity, teamwork, mindful communication and excellence. With accelerating global growth, we are looking for exceptional people to enhance our team of world-class technology evangelists. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing multinational company that both values teamwork and recognizes individual impact. Your voice and ideas are welcome here.
- Execute full lifecycle sales processes achieving short-, mid- and long-term sales objectives.
- Ensure sales and revenue targets are achieved in line with set objectives.
- Engage potential customers, using industry standard “best practice” sales and account management techniques, including, calls, email, video conferences, in-person meetings social media, referrals, etc.
- Update and maintain all sales process and reporting tools, including CRM, weekly sales reports, account planning etc.
- Provide account leadership and direction in the pre- and post-sales process.
- Work with BD, Demand Gen, Prod Marketing and other function to convert ideas into revenue.
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies
- 2-3 years of experience and success performing strategic and direct product/services technology sales; strong preference will be given to candidates coming from sales roles in a similar domain, such as mobility, broadcasting, audio/video, SDKs & APIs, and unified communications.
- ‘Can do’ attitude – succeeds where others hesitate.
- Deep analytical skills and business acumen; past success setting and achieving goals, reporting and forecasting accuracy, and consistently meeting revenue objectives.
- Compelling and influential presence in front of customers and partners.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- An excellent startup-style collaborator and entrepreneur.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
Agora Lab, Inc. collects personal information from you as part of its job application and recruitment process. The personal information you provide on this form will be used by Agora Lab, Inc. to process your application and manage career opportunities at Agora Lab, Inc. This information also will be shared with our service providers who perform recruitment services on our behalf, including our service provider who operates this careers site on our behalf. For more information about our use of your personal information and the rights available to you under applicable law, please see our Candidate Privacy Notice. By checking this box, you acknowledge that you have read and understand Agora Lab, Inc.’s Candidate Privacy Notice, and agree to Agora Lab, Inc.’s use of your personal data in accordance with the Candidate Privacy Notice.
Agora values its employees and provides a complete compensation package that includes benefits, equity and competitive base salaries.
Agora is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of merit.