Solution Architect - Korean Speaking
Agora is the world’s leading video, voice and live interactive streaming platform, helping developers deliver rich in-app experiences – including embedded voice and video chat, real-time recording, interactive live streaming, and real-time messaging.
We power an average of over 60,000,000,000 minutes of human connection per month across the globe. Our mission is to make real-time engagement ubiquitous, allowing everyone to interact with anyone, anytime and anywhere.
We are customer-centric and results driven, and we foster an environment that values diversity, teamwork, mindful communication and excellence. With accelerating global growth, we are looking for exceptional people to enhance our team of world-class technology evangelists. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing multinational company that both values teamwork and recognizes individual impact. Your voice and ideas are welcome here.
Agora.io’s Senior Solutions Architect will be a key member of our tech delivery team, working collaboratively as a technical expert across the organization and with our prospective customers to leverage, sell and evangelize the Agora.io product suite.
· Work directly with the Sales team as the key technical liaison for strategic customers.
· Provide pre-sales technical support and “best practice” guidance to developers building applications leveraging Agora.io’s APIs.
· Deliver technical presentations and demonstrations for prospective customers.
· Assist prospective customers with their technical validation of the platform by maintaining an ongoing open channel of communication, responding to ad hoc technical requests and questions, assisting with deeper-level technical due diligence through proactive response and follow-up.
· Passionate advocate and representative for the Agora developer community. Engage in public speaking opportunities and tech events.
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies
● 5-7 years of experience in a Solutions Architect and/or relevant technical role; a desire and aptitude for working in a client-facing role.
● High-energy self-starter with a passion for excellence and desire to work in a fast-paced start up.
● Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant technical discipline (i.e. Computer Science) is required.
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Previous experience as a developer highly preferred.
• Presales experience on PaaS service and video audio live streaming related (like CDN / RTC) industries
• Experience in technical support and troubleshooting.
• Real-time communications (voice/video conferencing) experience, and/or WebRTC experience.
• Knowledge of cross-platform development frameworks, such as ReactNative, Xamarin.
• Server-side development experience (Node JS, Python, PHP, Ruby).
• Knowledge of IP networking, including routing protocols and SIP, firewall and proxy configurations.
• Success in building a demo application with the Agora.io SDK
• Links to other web sites and resources where we might learn more about you (Github, Stack Overflow, etc.) are greatly appreciated
-korean native speaking + fluent english speaking is a must
Agora Lab, Inc. collects personal information from you as part of its job application and recruitment process. The personal information you provide on this form will be used by Agora Lab, Inc. to process your application and manage career opportunities at Agora Lab, Inc. This information also will be shared with our service providers who perform recruitment services on our behalf, including our service provider who operates this careers site on our behalf. For more information about our use of your personal information and the rights available to you under applicable law, please see our Candidate Privacy Notice. By checking this box, you acknowledge that you have read and understand Agora Lab, Inc.’s Candidate Privacy Notice, and agree to Agora Lab, Inc.’s use of your personal data in accordance with the Candidate Privacy Notice.
Agora values its employees and provides a complete compensation package that includes benefits, equity and competitive base salaries.
Agora is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of merit.