Sponsor Services Manager (AIR Show by ASU+GSV Summit)
ASU GSV Summit
WHO WE ARE
GSV is a global platform supporting and investing in education and workforce skills innovation. Our mission is that ALL people have equal access to the future, and we believe that innovations at scale in “preK to gray” learning and skills are critical to achieving that end. Today the GSV platform is comprised of GSV Ventures, its flagship convening the annual ASU+GSV Summit, as well as the ASU+GSV & Emeritus Summit launched in India in 2023.
The ASU+GSV Summit
Now in its 15th year, the ASU+GSV Summit is the world’s most important and impactful gathering of leaders across “preK to gray” education and workforce learning. The annual event is held in April in San Diego, where, in 2023, over 7,000 registrants (a record) gathered to address the transformation of learning and skills delivery leveraging key developments in technology including generative artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and many other solutions.
The AIR Show
This year, we are also launching an Immersive Exhibition - the inaugural ASU+GSV AIR Show, April 13-15, 2024, at the San Diego Convention Center. This event illuminates the transformative future of AI and learning. This immersive exposition brings educators, entrepreneurs, investors, policymakers, and technologists together to explore how artificial intelligence is revolutionizing the education landscape. Hosted in conjunction with the 15th Annual ASU+GSV Summit, the AIR Show will showcase 100+ of the world's leading AI in EDU companies and feature live demos, insightful keynotes, and immersive experiences.
AI is transforming our world rapidly—supporting learning leaders across the education and skills sector, from the classroom to the dorm room to the board room. In this new frontier, the AIR Show offers a glimpse into the future where AI is as pervasive and essential as the AIR we breathe.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
We are seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented and customer service obsessed Partner (Sponsor) Services Manager* to mainly focus on our inaugural ASU+GSV AIR Show taking place in San Diego, but also support across all GSV Summits. This team member plays a pivotal role within the Partnerships (Sponsorships) Team, with a primary focus on engagement and service. This is a post-sales role that ensures accurate delivery of contractual benefits and “white-glove service” for our partners. Additionally, this position provides support to various functions within the GSV Summit team, including registration, overall event operations, and other assigned duties. This is a remote position with occasional travel requirements.
*Our Sponsors are referred to as our Partners at GSV. This reflects the deep collaboration, partnership and value we place on the relationships we have with our trusted partners. We work together beyond just one sponsorship opportunity to achieve our mission and our partners are in lock-step with our commitment to making education accessible for all.
WHO ARE YOU
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in providing top-tier partner (sponsor) support.
- Self-motivated individual with a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Exceptional multitasking abilities with high attention to detail.
- High level of understanding of the trade show and exhibition markets; experience with fulfillment at prior events is a plus.
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft suites.
- Strong writing, grammar, punctuation, editing and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, with ability to take direction.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Willingness to occasionally check and respond to emails after business hours and weekends.
- Experience with virtual event platforms, Cvent, Webflow and Hubspot desired, but not required.
Partner (Sponsor) Management:
- Collaborate with the Partner Services team to develop and execute a post-sale strategy that ensures seamless activation of partner assets and enhances partner (sponsor) satisfaction.
- Activate assigned partner contractual deliverables, and support larger partner activations, as needed.
- Manage the online Partner Portal, updating elements as needed.
- Support the expo Partnerships Team with partner communications planning and execution, as needed.
- Responsible for information management, including organizing and maintaining trackers and information needed to support accurate partner (sponsor) assets.
- Review contracts to ensure accurate partner deliverables/timelines and share across teams.
- Manage partner logo placement and descriptions on various media platforms, coordinating with Marketing when necessary.
- Submit sponsored events and content sessions for inclusion on the Summit website and mobile app agendas.
- Work with the Immersive Exhibition Partnerships Team and Head of Partner Services in auditing Summit materials to ensure accurate partner (sponsor) listings and logos.
- When necessary, coordinate with hotel management on logistics and needs that drive partner success.
Event Logistics and Support:
- Demonstrate proficiency in virtual event platforms to share information with partners (sponsors), including pre-Summit partner information sessions, etc.
- Coordinate with the Host Hotel for partner (sponsor) accommodations and event spaces.
- Provide high level on-site service and attention to all partners.
- Support expo Partnerships Team in completion of recap presentations.
- Assist in the creation of partnerships sales and recap materials.
- When time permits, work with the Chief Partnerships Officer and Partnerships Sales Team to develop new leads and new ideas to bring to Summit partners.
- Collaborate with partners to resolve issues and questions around registration, scholarships and other topics that arise; recognizing when to escalate to team members.
- Provide meeting and project agenda assistance, as needed.
- Undertake unique project work as assigned by the entire Summits Team.
GSV is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.