Information Assurance Engineer III (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations. The services required by this contract will assist OS&CI in providing the NRO a secure mission environment. The contractor shall provide realistic, innovative information security solutions to accomplish the requirements in addition to program management. The services obtained under this contract shall provide expertise to support information systems security, security control assessments, information assurance engineering, and security control assessments test engineering.
AT&T has an opening for an Information Assurance Engineer Level 3 (IAE 3) to support the Defense and Nat Security Cyber Security .
- To develop and implement plans to safeguard the most significant data that is stored in various computer files by developing and designing a system and installing it for security purposes
- To perform the daily routine activities, administration and management duties to maintain complete integrity, confidentiality and availability of technological infrastructures and any other relevant informational resources.
- To provide recommendations related to technical security by interacting with the team members, management, and clients
- To communicate the risk factors involved and identify the requirements to ensure the security of the system
- To review the current procedural policies and ensure that they are being followed
- To develop a technology that would help in monitoring the security automatically, to evaluate the need to recommend secure and safe remote configurations, etc.
- Mentor as directed/needed to support the mission of the team.
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- High School/GED OR Associates AND 15 Years’ Experience
- Bachelors AND 8 Years’ Experience
- Masters AND 6 Years’ Experience
Must meet minimum requirements for DoD 8570 IAT Level 3 to include ONE of the following:
- CASP+ CE
- CCNP Security
- CISSP (or Associate)
- Knowledge of and experience with ICD 503 and the Government’s certification and accreditation process;
- Networks, computer components, system protocols, and COTS technology;
- System methodologies including client/server, web hosting, web content servers, policy servers, directory servers, firewalls, WAN, MAN, LAN, switches, and routers;
- Software integration of COTS and Government Off-the-Shelf (GOTS) products;
- VMware, Xen, Hyper V and other virtualization platforms;
- Education relevant to computer engineering, information security, information management, and/or computer science;
- Experience in technical project management; and
- Technical experience in:
- Configuring and supporting, at a minimum, Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS
- Configuring and supporting, at a minimum, VMware, Xen, Hyper V
- Software engineering
- Program design and implementation
- Configuration management
- System maintenance
- Integration testing
- Information system engineering
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Information Assurance Engineer III earn between $98,100 – $ 228,600 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2233249 Date posted 06/30/2022
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.