Security Classification Assessor Test Engineer I (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations. The services required by this contract will assist OS&CI in providing the NRO a secure mission environment. The contractor shall provide realistic, innovative information security solutions to accomplish the requirements in addition to program management. The services obtained under this contract shall provide expertise to support information systems security, security control assessments, information assurance engineering, and security control assessments test engineering.
AT&T has an opening for an Security Classification Assessor Test Engineer (SCATE 1) to support the Defense and Nat Security Cyber Security
- As an Entry Level Member of a Red Team
- Entry level Security Certification and Assessor Test Evaluator (SCATE)
- Assist with reviewing and evaluating Information Systems (IS).
- Assist with gathering information to support recommendations to the Government changes that can improve information confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- May need to utilize basic knowledge of operating systems, networking protocols, firewalls, databases, firmware, middleware, applications, forensic analysis, scripting, and programming to perform adversarial based security engagements.
- Assist with information gathering in support of comprehensive and accurate reports.
- Effectively communicate findings to the team.
- Assist with information gathering for risk-appropriate and pragmatic recommendations to correct vulnerabilities found.
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
0-3 years’ experience as a SCATE or IT Experience.
Bachelor’s Degree OR Higher
Must meet minimum requirements for DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 to include ONE of the following:
- CCNA Security
- CySA+ **
- Security+ CE
- A degree in a technical field (Computer Science, IT Engineering, etc).
- IT background to include awareness of
- Information technology systems
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Security Classification Assessor Test Engineer I earn between $89,200 -$110,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2233360 Date posted 07/05/2022
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.