Warehouse Maintenance Technician (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the company and the . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values, and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
We provide mission critical services to the company and to its customers. We specialize in Network Disaster Recovery by providing and maintaining the infrastructure that our company and customers’ need in order to maintain the highest availability of communications and services. Our employees are essential first responders that enable the critical services that the company needs to provide to their customers. Come and join a team that is always prepared and ready to respond.
AT&T has an opening for the Warehouse Maintenance Technician job to support the Lighthouse Project.
- Member of a team that is responsible for the day-to-day activities that support our customer’s readiness, reliability, and survivability of the customer’s equipment.
- Work entails 5 days a week, Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day with the possibility of temporary assignments in response to the needs of our customer.
- Performs routine and interim maintenance on customer’s equipment.
- Must be able to relay to management supply needs including materials and equipment.
- Candidate will help maintain critical network operations support for equipment.
- Ensure compliance of all federal, state, and local environmental laws.
- Maintain required qualification and special certifications as mandated by AT&T.
Must be a US Citizen and possess or be able to attain TS/SCI (#ts/sci) (#clearable)
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in HVAC/R, electrical systems, power distribution systems, machinery repair, preventative maintenance or equivalent, building infrastructure equipment to include, but not limited to generators, building automation systems and security operations etc.
- Must be able to work well with a small team as well as work independently at times
- Candidate must be able to interact well with management when presenting ideas and needs of the team in order to fulfill customer’s requirements
- Maintenance Connection, Building Management System, Access, Power Point, Word, and Excel
- Previous experience using HAZMAT equipment or performing HAZMAT operations is a plus.
- Training is provided for specific duties and equipment.
- Plus to having the desire to learn new trades
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Warehouse Maintenance Technician earn between $46,600 - $99,400 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2235272 Date posted 07/14/2022
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.