Data Analyst QS2 (Government)
Join us in our pursuit to transform lives through connectivity.
"We care about our customers & our employees, our business & our communities future."Julia — Corporate Support - M&P Manager
"We have an opportunity to make an impact at all levels & have fun doing it."
Help drive connection across our business.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Data Analyst to be responsible for SLA Measurement & Reporting, Improvement of Service quality, Root Cause Analysis of service levels and other service delivery metrics, Auditing and Risk Management for a large IT services contract.
The job duties of the Data Analyst are as follows:
- Creating and maintaining views into data sets for analysis and visualization.
- Developing and implement data gathering, analysis, and reporting capabilities.
- Collaborating with the service managers and the design and engineering and tools teams to collect and process relevant metrics to support service level management and process improvement activities.
- Preparing periodic reports to communicate outcomes of analytic activities.
- Performing analytics on discrepancies and issues and performing root cause analysis.
- Identifying people, process, and technology opportunities for efficiency and cost reductions.
- Identifies the key objectives of gathering data and key sources of needed information and applies data-gathering methods.
- Assesses common problems and obstacles surrounding data-gathering.
- Interprets and explains results of a data-gathering initiative.
- Analyzes complex reports as revealed by the data.
- Prepares cost-benefit analyses of alternative approaches.
- Reviews and verifies data and reports for accuracy and evaluates errors in data results and data reports.
- Assists in assessing risks, benefits and consideration of alternatives.
- Participates in documenting data, ideas, players, stakeholders, and processes.
- Differentiates between assumptions, perspectives, and historical frameworks.
- Recognizes, clarifies, and prioritizes concerns.
- Identifies issues and communicates with decision makers when a decision needs to be made and analyzes and discusses alternatives.
- Contributes to documents on the results of the analyzed data.
- Predicts trends based on patterns found in data reports.
- Describes alternative data-gathering techniques and collaborates in the selection and implementation of analysis tools and methodologies.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI FS
Required Qualifications: Ten (10) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government. Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, or Science or equivalent experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills. Experience in critical thinking and decision-making, the ability to analyze situations fully and accurately and the ability to reach productive decisions. Self-motivated and results-oriented. Working experience with ServiceNOW and/or Splunk. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other MS Office tools. ITIL Foundations v3 or v4 certification desirable.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Data Analyst (QS2) earns between 52,200 - 91,800 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2249949 Date posted 11/21/2022
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.