Circuit Design & Documentation Technician - Expert (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Circuit Design & Documentation (CD&D) Technician- Expert to support the complex projects functional area in providing network engineering expertise.
- Provides technical expertise in the management of a public and/or private network such as Internet protocol (IP) networks, wide area networks (WANs), and public switched telephone networks
- Plans, designs, installs, maintains, monitors, analyzes, troubleshoots, modifies and supports network communications systems to provide maximum performance and availability
- Plans, designs, implements and supports local and wide area networks (LANs/WANs) in the areas of Internet connectivity, capacity planning, routing, switching, server load balancing, network security, and wireless
- Evaluates and reports on new communications technologies to enhance network capabilities
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise
- Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- May lead teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses analytical thinking, tools, and judgement to identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by objectives
- Communicates complex concepts
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Requires depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized area and general knowledge of related areas
- Ability to work independently with guidance only in the most complex situations
- Experience leading teams or projects
- BA/BS and 7 years of experiences, or a combination of education and work experience equivalent to 11 years
- Preferred network certifications Cisco
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our CD&D Technician Expert’s earn between $89,200 - $170,516yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2302362 Date posted 01/12/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.