Corporate Strategy Associate
Join us in our pursuit to transform lives through connectivity.
Help drive connection across our business.
As an Associate on our Corporate Strategy team, you will break down and address some of the most pressing issues facing the connectivity and technology spaces. Our world is rapidly evolving, and Corporate Strategy is tasked with quickly becoming subject matter experts on a wide range of topics that will affect millions of customers’ day to day lives. You will have the opportunity to engage with senior leadership, business unit leads, and industry experts to identify, simplify, and deliver concise solutions to complex problems. You will be a part of AT&T’s internal strategy consultancy group and tasked with solving some of the most pressing issues facing our company and industry.
- Support and drive company-wide strategy engagements which include product strategy, M&A strategy, venture capital and business development advisory, restructuring strategy and new business creation
- Engage with and support the Board of Directors, external advisory committees, and internal senior executives on strategic engagements
- Coordinate and execute projects with leading consulting firms, business units and technology teams
- Utilize industry knowledge, financial acumen, and consulting frameworks to deliver solutions to all levels of management
- Partner with and help develop top-tier talent across the business
- 3+years full-time work experience, preferably in a strategic and/or analytical role
- High proficiency in business case / financial modeling and PowerPoint
- Proficient with strategic frameworks and structuring complex problems
- Ability to deliver oral and written analyses to senior leadership
- Outstanding work ethic and an excellent client service mindset
- Capable of quickly learning and assimilating new information and skills
- Experience in strategy or management consulting preferred
- Knowledge of telecommunications, emerging technologies and business models preferred
- Advanced degree (MBA preferred) or in the process of pursuing an advanced degree preferred
- Experience managing relationships and interacting with customers and /or suppliers preferred
AT&T will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any kind for this position.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state, and local laws.
Our Corporate Strategy Associate's earn between $84,900 - $169,800. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training. Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
· Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
· 401(k) plan
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
· Paid Parental Leave
· Paid Caregiver Leave
· Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
· Adoption Reimbursement
· Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
· Life and Accidental Death Insurance
· Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
· Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
· Extensive employee wellness programs
· Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2248866S Date posted 01/13/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.