PMO Project & Communication Manager (IT-IA-IM Program/ Project Manager II (Government))
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a PMO Project & Communication Manager to support the Program Management Office (PMO) on the Broadside (BrS) Contract. The PMO works directly for the contract Program Manager (PM) and supports a variety of tasks and assignments as required, and assigned by the PM, Deputy PM (DPM), and occasionally tasked from the supported customer.
The job duties of the PMO Project & Communication Manager are as follows:
- As a member of the PMO Team, the candidate will be responsible for supporting and coordinating with other PMs for completion of tasks and projects on time. The Candidate will help oversee all aspects of projects including monitoring and summarizing progress of projects, providing periodic status to the PM/DPM, and when required, providing final disposition to the customer.
- Works directly with senior level managers working for the PM and coordinates with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and completed on time.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects and other work as required by the PMO.
- Work with PM, DPM, senior level managers, and PMs on risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project and contract documentation. On a quarterly basis, manage the creation of an extensive and detailed Program Management Review (PMR) that will not only be presented to the customer, but be delivered as a formal Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) document.
- On a quarterly basis, manage the creation of an extensive and detailed Award Fee Self-Assessment that will not only be presented to the customer, but delivered and retained as a program report.
- Provide support and expertise to the PMO team for various government contracting efforts that include, but not limited to, contract bidding, acquisition, modification, statement of work formulation, and other program management processes.
- Support the development of a comprehensive program communications plan to support program objectives and ongoing performance improvement while acquiring analytics on communication channels utilized.
- Provide PMO support in developing, editing, and communicating various internal, external, and program wide communications through multiple channels.
- Establish and maintain the appropriate channels and associated media to execute the plan on both the classified and unclassified domains.
- Lead and grow the program’s Social Committee by planning, organizing, and coordinating program wide events and social activities designed to cultivate a positive work environment and increase retention.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Social Committee communications plan that will provide internal communications through Newsletters, Emails, Calendar of Events, All Hands meetings, and other impactful communication channels.
- Develop and lead the implementation of the program Care Team designed to support program employees.
- Facilitate collaboration within and among the Program Team in support of various PMO initiatives.
- Help ensure that the execution of the contract follows the personnel and ODC spend plan developed for the year being executed.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining program master staffing plan for a large program (~500).
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: The candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a doctorate and 3 years of experience OR master’s and 4 years, bachelor’s and 6 years, associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years.
- Experience working in a team environment within a professional office setting.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills and ability to manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our PMO Project & Communication Manager (IT-IA-IM Program/ Project Manager 2) earns between 89,200 - 160,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2306729 Date posted 02/16/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.