PowerBI Developer SWE2 (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a PowerBI Developer to support the team by utilizing the PowerBI platform to transform the data and produce reports.
The job duties of the PowerBI Developer are as follows:
- Gather data from CMDB. ServiceNow, Excel and other data sources.
- Utilize PowerBI platform to transform the data and produce reports.
- Perform data model design and implementation.
- Integrate reporting components from multiple data sources.
- Study, analyze and understand business requirements in context to business intelligence.
- Design and map data models to shift raw data into meaningful insights.
- Utilize Power BI to build interactive and visually appealing dashboards and reports.
- Spot key performance indicators with apt objectives.
- Analyze previous and present data for better decision making.
- Build multi-dimensional data models.
- Develop strong data documentation about algorithms, parameters, models.
- Perform detailed analysis on tested and deployed Power BI scripts.
- Run DAX queries and functions in Power BI.
- Define and design new systems.
- Take care of data warehouse development.
- Make essential technical and strategic changes to improvise present business intelligence systems.
- Identify the requirements and develop custom charts accordingly.
- Five (5) years’ experience working directly with Power BI.
- Experience gathering data from data sources such as: CMDB. ServiceNow, Excel.
- Experience developing reports and dashboards.
- Experience in optimizing dashboards with focus on usability and performance.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Must have fourteen (14) years of experience that may be a combination of work history and education. A master’s degree is equivalent to 6 years of experience, a bachelor’s degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an Associate’s degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience. The degree must be in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Must be skilled in one or more of the following languages Java, C/C++, and/or C#.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our PowerBI Developer earn between $98100 - $151,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2307238 Date posted 02/23/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.