Senior Lead Customer Experience Strategist
Shape millions of customer experiences with your expertise and creativity.
"I am a huge advocate for the user and continuously focus on the value and importance they play in my ability as a designer and leader to deliver compelling customer experiences."Kristin Jackson — Associate Director User Experience
Connect communities with the power of technology.
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
Overall Purpose: AT&T Learning & Development is transforming AT&T’s approach to leadership growth. AT&T Learning & Development is the undisputed Leadership Development organization at AT&T that equips leaders of teams and organizations to solve critical business problems using an approach focused on research, data, and application. AT&T Learning & Development executes on our strategy through a human-centered design approach. The Sr Lead Customer Experience Strategist will be responsible for leading the creative process for designing and testing leadership development experiences based on specific problems of leaders throughout AT&T.
Description: Strategic user-centered design within AT&T Learning & Development combines art and science. It is an act of cross-functional collaboration and deep empathy with our internal customers. It’s dedicated to driving results. The Sr Lead Customer Experience Strategist uses design thinking practices to help diagnose clients’ challenges with curiosity and an insightful point of view. In turn, the Strategist will collaborate with various members of the team and the client to create experiences and solutions that drive the change they wish to see. This Strategist role is a connector of ideas, a truth teller, and a bridge builder.
- Research and synthesize the broader context—connections, relationships, market, human dynamics—related to the client, the industry, the moment, etc. to deepen understanding of the shape and nature of the problem(s) to solve for
- Facilitate the creative process through ideation and design sprints where the team will work collaboratively to brainstorm, prototype, and test a variety of experiences and solutions for defined end-user problems
- Architect experiences and solutions from beginning to end, as an output of the cross-functional collaboration with AT&T Learning & Development team members to drive desired change in the business
- Serve as the primary integrator across all functions between human needs, business value, and learning solutions to improve existing and define new service models
- Explore the nature of client challenges in order to prepare for creative facilitation sessions in ways that lead to decisions, action, and progress
- Apply business expertise when exploring and communicating with our end-users’ about their challenges and the potential solutions
- Coordinate and conduct user interviews, focus groups, user testing, and competitive research to inform strategy
- Write in a clear, compelling way that is purposeful, beautiful, and impactful
- Generate unexpected, creative ideas for our clients’ businesses
- Design experiences for meetings, break-out sessions, tools, etc. that drive to desired outcomes
- Present and facilitate with poise in structured moments with stakeholders and Sr. Executives
- 5+ years of work experience in research, consulting, learning, or design
- Aim for greatness in craft and thinking
- Demonstrate deep interpersonal skills, autonomy, comfort with ambiguity, and a strong performance mindset
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills
- Experience building strong relationships with clients and partners in highly collaborative team environments
- Passionate about getting to root causes and defining problems
Ready to join the #LifeAtATT? Apply today!
Our Senior Lead Customer Experience Strategists earn between $106,100 - $159,100. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2307372 Date posted 03/03/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.