Senior Tech Specialist, Automation Testing (Selenium & Katalon)
Join us to create a new era of connectivity.
"AT&T allows me to work on projects that will be seen by millions of customers."Megan T. — Sr. Specialist, Software Engineer
"I find it incredibly rewarding to be out and see customers enjoying a product I spent my time perfecting."
Connect communities with the power of technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Requirements review - collaboration with analysts to understand acceptance criteria.
- Create Sales end to end testing scripts - both manual and automated
- Execute test scripts.
- Triage defects and report on defect impacts.
- Applies test expertise and experience to execute test plans, conduct negative/exception tests, verification, performance and regression testing, and production validation testing.
- Full understanding of all aspects of Defect lifecycle.
- Understanding of structured SDLC environment
Primary / Mandatory skills:
- Overall Experience: - 5+ years’ experience with various test method & corresponding tools like Selenium, Katalon, TestNG, Junit, Spok, Mockito/JMock, Postman, SOAPUI.
- Self-motivated with a solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle SDLC, Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC) and agile methodologies
- Expertise in various testing types (Functional, Regression, System, Integration Testing and Post Deployment Testing [UAT])
- Solid experience in preparing Test strategy, Test plan, Test scenarios, Test cases and Test scripts based on User requirements and System Requirements
- Experience working with continuous integration systems, build process automation and application deployment.
- Experience in API testing such as RESTful APIs, SOAP using REST Clients, Swagger
- Experience in Testing mobile application such as on Android and iOS devices, Mobile Testing using simulators/ emulators is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to use databases and develop SQL queries is a plus.
- Docker and Kubernetes knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies, work in multi-vendor environment and to coordinate with various teams involved in the project.
- Good experience in build and CICD technologies: GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar.
- Experience working with process management software such as JIRA is preferred.
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices, and Agile Software Development.
- Work with Leads, Engineers, Architects, Product Managers, and Business stakeholders to identify technical and functional needs of systems based on priority.
- Good understanding of SEO principles including web analytics and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments.
- The desire to be continually learning about emerging technologies/industry trends.
Additional information (if any): Willing to work in Shift Duties, Willingness to learn is very important as AT&T offers excellent environment to learn Digital Transformation skills such as cloud, big data, AI, Full stack etc.
Job ID 2306969I-2 Date posted 02/24/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.