Sales Executive Mobility
Las Vegas, Nevada
Generate the sales that help us build a more connected world.
"If you’re getting ready to start your career with AT&T know that you’re expected to work hard."Kyle P — Channel Manager, B2B Sales Development Program
"At the same time, you have the ability to grow professionally. The connections you’re going to make inside of the company are connections you’ll always have — and need — to further your career."
Closing the deal means opening up millions of opportunities.
Joining our team comes with perks! Now offering a $2,500 Sign On Bonus to join our best in class Sales team.
Build a more connected world by transforming the sales experience and helping customers and products unite. Our Sales teams are the foundation of our company – they offer millions of customers access to integrated solutions that drive connectivity. Leverage your best sales techniques, uncover leads and spark innovation in areas like cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. With each deal closed, you’ll support our vision to lead the industry in connectivity, technology, and community.
As a Sales Executive Mobility, you’ll work with AT&T's cutting-edge business products and services focusing on our mobility solutions. The goal? Generate new sales revenue by hunting and prospecting within your module or territory. From daily sales calls and networking to building relationships, you’ll partner with clients to uncover their needs and deliver customized value-added solutions that solve their business priorities. You’ll need to be competitive, tech savvy and self-motivated. Together, we’ll combine your passion for sales with the training and support you’ll need to hit the ground running in this unique sales opportunity.
What you’ll do:
• Use your “hunter” mindset to identify new sales opportunities through cold calling and prospecting.
• Utilize consultative selling skills to identify key trends, uncover customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close sales opportunities.
• Understand the communication and technology needs of small and mid-sized business customers.
• Use resources to design and propose customized solutions to meet their unique business needs.
• Develop responses for Request for Proposals as well as observe and participate in presenting products and services that can benefit customer’s needs.
• Ensure delivery of the customer experience from sale to fulfillment to foster relationships and networks with customers
What you’ll bring:
• 2-5 years Outside Sales, B2B Sales experience preferred
• Experience with telecommunications or technical sales preferred
• Valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
• Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Driving connectivity and building a more connected world comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Our most successful Sales Executives can overachieve up to 1000%. And with paid-training, career tools and resources you’ll hit the ground running.
Our Sales Executives earn between $49,900 - $91,000 + $30,000 in commissions yearly if all sales goals are met. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
· Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
· 401(k) plan
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
· Paid Parental Leave
· Paid Caregiver Leave
· Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
· Adoption Reimbursement
· Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
· Life and Accidental Death Insurance
· Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
· Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
· Extensive employee wellness programs
· Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.
Job ID 2309460 Date posted 03/11/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.