Service Scheduler ADM IV (Government)
Join us in our pursuit to transform lives through connectivity.
"We care about our customers & our employees, our business & our communities future."Julia — Corporate Support - M&P Manager
"We have an opportunity to make an impact at all levels & have fun doing it."
Help drive connection across our business.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Service Scheduler to support the National Security Sector, in providing a variety of general administrative tasks in functional areas including, but not limited to, finance, human resources, procurement, sales, and contracts. Prepares documents, spreadsheets, reports and presentations.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Design and develop project schedule using MS Project.
- Prepares documents, spreadsheets, reports and presentations.
- Creates and/or maintains appropriate logs, databases, inventories, filing (hard or softcopy), status reports/tracking. Provides support for research or data analysis tasks.
- Distributes and routes mail, packages and paperwork. May schedule and arrange travel itineraries.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with the ability to obtain/maintain a polygraph. (#ts/sci)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years.
- Performs a variety of tasks associated with network service project.
- Maintain schedules for multiple project and work with the integrated master scheduler (IMS) to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project requirements as scheduled.
- Work with project teams and service managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Perform analysis on critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Conduct analysis to identify risks and scheduling issues and determine courses of actions (COA) to recover slips to the schedules.
- Create various reports on project schedule activities and milestones.
- Work with management team to identify risks that affect project costs, profits, and customer relations.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Our Service Scheduler earns between $89,200 - $180,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2309559 Date posted 03/13/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.