Web Developer ITWA II (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
The Network Management System (NMS) team provides engineering design, development, and implementation of the network management system supporting mission critical Networks in support of the Intelligence Community (IC)
AT&T has an opening for a Web Developer to support the National Security Team.
The job duties of the Web Developer are as follows:
- Develop and maintain services including web, development, configuration management, etc.
- Design, implement, test, and support network management-based applications front-end development and documents design ideas.
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions.
- Collaborate with the team on Web application architecture design and decision-making.
- Participate in production troubleshooting and issue correction for web-applications after the production implementations.
- Participate in production issues remediation and troubleshooting as needed.
- Solve complex production issues.
- Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain a polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years. The degree must be in Computer Science or a related technical field. The degree must be in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Additionally, the candidate must have knowledge and experience in the following:
- Four or more years of Full Stack development experience.
- Intermediate or higher knowledge of Tableau or similar reporting and visualization tools.
- Demonstrated experience with JSON and XML using complaint APIs, OpenSSL, and PKI protections.
- Demonstrated experience in code coverage, unit testing, mocking, and integration testing.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills to effectively collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Knowledge of Agile & Scrum Methodologies.
- Experience with Oracle or other relational databases.
- Demonstrated experience developing RESTful Web Services.
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Knowledge of Unit Test framework
- Experience in configuration development on Management Software (Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef, etc.).
- Knowledge of Node.js, AngularJS.
- Experience working with a DevOps orchestration tool such as GIT and Jenkins.
- Demonstrated experience with open-source content management system (Joomla, Drupal).
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Web Developer earns between 79,300 - 135,000. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2309546 Date posted 03/13/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.