Project Management Lead (IT-IA-IM Program/ Project Manager Level III) (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values, and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating, and assuring critical voice, video, and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Project Management Lead to support the Program Management Office (PMO) on the Broadside (BrS) Contract. The PMO works directly for the contract Program Manager (PM) and supports a variety of tasks and assignments as required, and assigned by the PM, Deputy PM (DPM), and occasionally tasked from the supported customer.
The job duties of the Project Management Lead are as follows:
- Responsible for managing and directing the program’s Project Management workforce.
- Provides leadership and guidance to direct reports through performance evaluations, one-on-one coaching, and training.
- Evaluate and improve upon the overall project management structure. Align key project functions and establish a program management model. Identify roles and responsibilities and establish clear areas of accountability.
- Directs and coordinates a project/engagement and related activities across cross-functional personnel to complete on schedule and within budget.
- Captures and documents all key tasks, milestones, customer expectations, requirements, data gathering and reporting needs.
- Establishes quantifiable key metrics used to create and deliver customer scorecard.
- Actively communicates project/engagement status and priorities with internal and external leadership, drive planning and tracking of tasks, scheduling, reporting, and delivery across various project/engagement phases.
- Works with management and staff to outline work plans and assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Actively manages the work efforts of multiple functional resources through the project/engagement plan.
- Initiates and maintains reporting relationships with stakeholders including team members, peers, managers, customers, vendors, and other affected departments to coordinate efforts across multiple business units. and ensure continuous efficient management of projects/engagements; gathers input and feedback.
- Evaluate and report project risk, develop risk mitigation strategies, and coordinate the execution of risk mitigation plans.
- Maximize efficiency, consistency, and reduce risk through the development of standardized tools, templates, and processes.
- Create and manage project plans across all work streams. Assure quality delivery of services throughout the life of the project/engagement (i.e., all phases of design and deployment).
- Quickly understands and assimilates the deliverables outlined in customer statements of work (SOW).
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain a polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: The candidate must have 16 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a doctorate and 8 years of experience OR master’s and 10 years, bachelor’s and 12 years, associates and 14 years or HS and 16 years.
- Experience working in a team environment within a professional office setting.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in planning, executing, and delivering projects/engagements.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills and ability to manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Project Management Lead (IT-IA-IM Program/ Project Manager Level III) earns between $89,200 -$190,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2309779 Date posted 03/14/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.