Contract Workforce Communication Manager (Proj Int 3) (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Contract Workforce Communication Manager to support the Program Manager and the Program Management Office (PMO) in providing detailed communications strategy and plans and lead the execution of those plans to support both internal and external relationships.
The job duties of the Contract Workforce Communication Manager are as follows:
- Support the development of a comprehensive program communications plan to support program objectives and ongoing performance improvement.
- Provide PMO support in developing, editing, and communicating various internal, external, and program-wide communications through multiple channels.
- Lead and grow the program’s Social Committee by planning, organizing, and coordinating program wide events and social activities designed to cultivate a positive work environment and increase retention.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Social Committee communications plan that will provide internal communications through Newsletters, Emails, Calendar of Events, All hands meetings, and other impactful communication channels.
- Establish and maintain the appropriate channels and associated media to execute the plan on both the classified and unclassified domains.
- Develop and lead the implementation of the program Care Team designed to support program employees.
- Provide PMO support and assistance with developing, editing, and delivering Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) documents.
- Facilitate collaboration within and among the Program Team in support of various PMO initiatives.
- Perform other related PMO duties as assigned.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 16 years of relevant/related experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a doctorate and 8 years of experience, (or) master’s and 10 years, (or) bachelor’s and 12 years, (or) associates and 14 years, (or) HS and 16 years.
- Experience working in a team environment within a professional office setting.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills and ability to manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Contract Workforce Communication Manager (Proj Int 3) earns between $89,200 - $160,00 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2309798 Date posted 03/20/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.