Configuration Management ITIAIMCM II (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community by providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for Configuration Management. The Configuration Management establish the plans, policies and procedures for documenting and controlling all IT-IA-IM system components to include networks, hardware, software and associated work products throughout the system's life. Create and maintain an up-to-date record of all system components (hardware and software). Illustrate physical locations and links between each item. Establish and maintain consistency of a system or product performance, functions, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information.
Identify the functional and physical attributes of software at various points in time. Perform systematic control of software changes to the identified attributes for the purpose of maintaining software integrity and traceability. Trace changes and provide the ability to verify that the final delivered software has all required enhancements.
Control all program work products associated with the development and maintenance of system hardware and software components to include concepts, requirements, designs, tests, and operating procedures.
The job duties of the Configuration Management are as follows:
- Manage the IT-IA-IM baseline configuration for all-project related work for project oversight as well as office-level oversight and control.
- Develop policy for documenting and changing baseline project configuration items.
- Participate in evaluation of new network technologies and makes recommendations to network architecture team regarding the integration of these technologies into the existing network. Ensures that plans for hardware and communications are adequate. Develops and implements methodologies for analysis, testing, and support of LAN and WAN networks.
- Define the following configuration procedures: identification; change control; status accounting; and audits.
- Utilize complex network analysis tools to identify and correct problems in the network while maintaining logs and records associated with reported problems or situations.
- Monitor security posture of the network, report suspected violations to designated authority.
- Support operations and maintain activities and administer networks including hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Monitor the performance of systems and networks.
- Maintain the network to ensure it follows DISA STIG guidelines.
- Maintaining the operational baseline and establishing network standards.
- Ensure these systems and applications are compliant with standards for open systems architectures, reference models, and profiles of standards - such as the IEEE Open Systems Environment (OSE) reference model - as they apply to the implementation and specification of IM solutions on the application platform, across the application program interface (API), and the external environment/software application.
- Provide support to the Configuration Management Board, scheduling meetings, developing agenda, enter board related data in databases, install, maintain and troubleshoots problems for Configuration Control Board action items/issues.
- Record and report the change process and implementation status for applications.
- Track and monitor status of Change Requests (CRs), Discrepancy Reports (DRs) and Request For Changes (RFCs) for IT-IA-IM.
- Manage the configuration of IT-IA-IM software executables to environments (development, test, staging and production).
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 16 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 8 years of experience OR Masters and 10 years, Bachelors and 12 years, Associates and 14 years or HS and 16 years.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Configuration Management (ITIAIMCM 2 earns between $72,000 - $160,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2311047 Date posted 03/24/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.