Site Asset Staff LG Tech II (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community by providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for Site Asset Staff – Logistic Specialist to support the National Security Sector, in providing mission critical DoD communications infrastructure upgrade and helping shape policies and helping to shape policy and improve property management processes across the program.
The job duties of the [Site Asset Staff] are as follows:
- Responsible for tracking the removal and addition of equipment to the customer network and to report the updates to the procurement team for updates to the maintenance equipment list.
- Develop and maintain the logistic team’s processes and procedures.
- Assist in the development, as well as monitor and track the logistic teams training plans.
- Monitor and report on fulfillment of requirements for various customer reporting systems (Confluence, SharePoint, HelpNow).
- Assist the logistics leads in the management of worldwide logistics operations.
- Provide support for all customer supply chain management review (SCMR) audits.
- Assists and provides input into process improvement initiatives.
- As a custodial property officer (CPO), will be expected to approve equipment transfers for hub and tail sites.
- Assist the Broadside configuration management team and the Tier II technicians with configuration management requirements.
- Assist in the development of site inventory plans, as well as monitor and report on the status of the inventory.
- Track and monitor the disposal of equipment across the program – ensure that all documentation is signed withing the established requirements.
- Track and report on all RMA deliveries and turn-ins at the sites – ensure that all equipment is added to, or removed from, the maintenance lists as necessary.
- Collaborates with site personnel on a regular basis to ensure all consumable property stock levels are being properly maintained.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting the demands of several complex tasks.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of shipments as needed.
- Successfully conducts and completes all assigned training.
- Expect travel of up to 30% of the year to inventory and manage the lifecycle of equipment at remote locations.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 5 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Bachelor’s and 1 years, Associates and 3 years or HS and 5 years.
- Two (2) years of experience working as a property specialist. Experience shall include: Property accounting processes to include the associated forms.
- Shall possess knowledge of automated inventory control systems and Microsoft Office.
- Professional experience shall include ordering, processing, shipping, receiving, packaging, material handling, property accountability and discharge of excess property.
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), property management practices and data entry into SAP/AM are a plus.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and carry for 40 feet several times a day.
- Must have experience in physical inventorying equipment, as well as proper labeling, tracking, and documenting the movement of IT equipment.
- Needs to be a quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus in a stressful environment, and be able to adapt to a variety of challenges.
- We desire a strong knowledge of IT software and hardware, with three or more years of experience working with IT logistics.
- Three years or more of ITSM tool experience, SAP asset management, and ServiceNow experience a plus.
- Must be able to travel ~30% of the year and work under difficult conditions.
- Must have the ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment.
- Must have strong communications skills, to include written and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work autonomously with little to no supervision.
- Must be flexible and able to change priorities as government priorities change.
- In order to be considered for this position, you must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Experience with data entry into SAP/AM is a plus.
- Apply a continuous improvement approach in enhancing the strategies employed in technology spending, as well as in tracking company assets within the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) throughout their lifecycle.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams (such as engineering, finance, quality assurance/testing, manufacturing and installation) product vendors in order to build a product that fulfils a product vision and to turn it into business success.
- Work independently and oversee program IT software from the inception to the phase-out in order to create customer value and deliver measurable benefits.
- Generate and distribute various reports, including compliance reports on current assets and their status; also perform trend analysis.
- Establish and maintain hardware and software maintenance database and historical document records.
- Collaborate effectively with logistics personnel, other program teams, as well as government personnel, to ensure the smooth flow of equipment and enable better understanding of the status of equipment.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Site Asset Staff LG Tech II earns between $52,200 - $90,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2312347 Date posted 04/17/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.