We need you to build the future of our network.
"The technology's always changing, and I'm always adapting."Gary Y. — Technician
"I can learn new technologies and new ways to do things. And AT&T has always provided me the tools, training and technology I need to work with."
Ditch the office and take your career on the road.
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage · 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time off and holidays (With some exceptions bargained employees qualify for one week of PTO after 6 months of service and 2 weeks after the first year). At least 6 company designated holidays and additional PTO (based on bargaining group to which you are hired.
- Sick leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness, accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
- Receive, screen, update and dispatch installation and repair work orders for the new U-verse product line
- Process work to meet service commitments with specific deadlines
- Customer service and basic computer skills
- The ability to work day, evening, night, weekend and /or holiday shifts
- Qualification on pre-employment screening
- AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Job ID 2313446 Date posted 04/17/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.