Program Manager Technology, Senior Specialist (Government)
Washington D.C., District of Columbia
Join us in our pursuit to transform lives through connectivity.
"We care about our customers & our employees, our business & our communities future."Julia — Corporate Support - M&P Manager
"We have an opportunity to make an impact at all levels & have fun doing it."
Help drive connection across our business.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
The Technical Program Manager, Sr Specialist provides technical support and program oversight to the Executive Office of United States Attorneys’ mobility program. This includes support of the Tier 3 Mobility helpdesk and administration of the customer’s Mobile Device Manager/Enterprise Mobility Management system. In addition, this individual will provide technical direction on the Mobility program as a whole and interface with other mobility personnel including Tier 3 Mobility Specialists, the Government Mobility Program Manager, members of the Government leadership and other mobility contractors.
The job duties are as follows:
- Provide day to day technical support of 10,000+ mobile devices, including Tier 3 Help Desk support, as well as technical and project support to Tier 1 and Tier 2 helpdesks as well as front-line IT staffs, as needed.
- Administrator on Mobile Device Manager/Enterprise Mobility Management system, including system development & engineering, troubleshooting, configuration & testing, routine maintenance, compliance reporting and recommendation of configuration/policy changes based on customer feedback/testing.
- Evaluate mobile apps, devices, hardware and MDM infrastructure to ensure stable performance and reliability to customer specs; research and recommend new best practices within Federal Mobility IT industry
- Responsible for triage of issues and requests within IT teams, with follow through to ensure timely completion and customer satisfaction; thorough documentation of issues and resolutions is critical
- Work alongside various EOUSA IT engineering teams to maintain, develop and implement mobility solutions integrated within greater EOUSA IT infrastructure (such as remote access, VPN, O365, Active Directory/SAML, Enterprise Voice, General Integration, etc.)
- Support SharePoint program page, including workflows for ordering, service request management, and support documentation.
- Serves as the project manager/team leader for all activities completed by Tier 3 Mobility Specialists
- Management of design, deployment and lifecycle support of a variety of mobility products and systems
- Managing the installation and lifecycle support of customer mobility infrastructure to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications
- Develops and uses an in-depth understanding of the customer environment and requirements to analyze practices, procedures and data to develop solutions to project, personnel, or technical challenges
- Provides Program management with consultative support, including preparation\delivery of briefing packages, draft e-mails and announcements, as well as technical and operational information on a wide variety of mobility-related topics including new technologies, best practices, system & device enhancements and industry trends
Public Trust (#publictrust)
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required. Must have excellent communication and organizational skills. Must have at least 1 -3 years’ experience in MDM administration and support. Prior experience providing technical support of Apple and Android mobile devices is required.
Project management experience is desirable along with direct experience supporting DOJ in a technical capacity.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Program Manager Technology, Senior Specialist’s earn between $ 105600- $130,000. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2314449 Date posted 04/26/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.