Sr. Specialist, Quality Assurance
Join us to create a new era of connectivity.
"AT&T allows me to work on projects that will be seen by millions of customers."Megan T. — Sr. Specialist, Software Engineer
"I find it incredibly rewarding to be out and see customers enjoying a product I spent my time perfecting."
Connect communities with the power of technology.
About the Company:
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we go to 2023, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Job:
As a Salesforce Test Leads / Architect who is passionate about seeing customer succeeded and ensuring best-in-class product quality. The objective of the role is End-to-End ownership of testing of the product and be the custodian of product quality. With the Digital Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing team that is embarking on a multi-year implementation as part of an on-going digital modernization effort.
As the project team ramps up, you will have the chance to help define and shape the vision of how the solution will be maintained and monitored to meet the business’ needs.
Experience Level: 6 – 12 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Creation of test plan & high-level scenario based on User stories
• Provide Test Estimation to leads for Intake planning
• Partners with other leads & Architect for test planning, Assignment & reporting
• Escalation Point for Dispute defects & resolution
• Assist Team in solving Issues & question during execution
• Acts as a Squad Master for educating team in Agile process, Assignment & prioritizing Task
• Mitigate impediments and fosters a work environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous the team’s workflow, and relentless improvements
• Responsible for designing holistic test architecture and Test solutions in alignment with business requirements and solution specifications
• Works with for Test Data team for Test Data Requirement & Fulfillment
• Create robust test automation framework
• Determine which tools and technologies can be deployed
• Sound experience in CICD Integration of Automation framework.
Frequent Optimization /Maintenance of automation framework.
Overall – 6 to 12 years’ experience in Product Testing with minimum 3+ years of experience on Salesforce CRM application with different clouds like Sales, Service and Marketing with a strong functional knowledge with LWC components.
• Min. 3 Years of experience in Salesforce.com Product Testing
• Good hands-on experience on Sales/Service/CLM/Marketing Cloud and R&A testing
• Expert in SF Functional testing with expertise on E2E, Integration, Functional and Regression
• Extensive understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items.
• Expertise in CRM, Order Management, Charging, Billing & Automation
Experience on ADO implementation, Pipelines, work items and Test Plan
• Mandatory to have data import/export using data loader / work bench
• Strong expertise in Katalon, Selenium WebDriver with BDD, TDD frameworks
• Hands on experience with GUI & API Automation using Java
• Well versed in Rest API testing using Postman/SOAP UI
• Knowledge on Advanced concepts testing in salesforce platform is an added advantage.
• Experience in Test/Defect Management tool (Preferably in JIRA/Zephyr)
• Expertise in preparing daily status reports/dashboards to Management
• Decision maker in Entry and Exit of internal /development Testing stages
• Should be able to Co-ordinate proactively with Testing Team, Dev Leads & Other Members
• Expertise in Risk Identification & analysis
• Proven expertise in Agile software development especially Scrum and Kanban
• Experience in Telecom Industry is added advantage
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Technical Skills: Selenium, JAVA, Maven, JMeter, ELK, Eclipse, Bitbucket, JIRA, Katalon, MuleSoft Anypoint studio, Jenkins, git, DevOps and Postman
Additional information (if any): Willing to work in Shift Duties, Willingness to learn is very important as AT&T offers excellent environment to learn Digital Transformation skills such as cloud etc.
Certification: Salesforce Administrator is mandatory
Job ID 2314245I-1 Date posted 04/27/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.