Pricing Manager (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Pricing Manager to support the AT&T Business-Public Sector & FirstNet.
The job duties of the Pricing Manager are as follows:
- Responsible for interfacing with other groups and various levels of management to pull together the project proposal documents with project scope description and pricing from vendor quotes and stakeholder’s input.
- Familiar with financial terminology associated with pricing, as well as knowledge of AT&T and Government’s pricing principles and strategies.
- Attend project meetings, provide updates, risk mitigation, and request for additional information from project stakeholders to deliver a comprehensive project proposal and track projects to be delivered on time to the customer.
- This position also requires some knowledge of tariffs and regulatory impacts related to terms and conditions on a contract which may have an impact on credits, early termination charges, taxes, fees and surcharges when completing the project proposal.
- Process purchase order requests related to awarded proposals, capital and expense purchase orders tied to HNS program.
- 20% of time will be managing the office administrative tasks.
Required Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and possess or be able to attain Secret (#secret) (#clearable)
Required Qualifications: Education: bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Business or equivalent experience. Experience: 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (i.e. Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, etc).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Requires minimal supervision.
- Familiar with Telecommunications services is a plus.
- Be able to Manage multiple priorities.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Pricing Manager's earns between $69,500 - $72,280 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2313333 Date posted 04/21/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.