ServiceNow Developer SE2 (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values, and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Intelink Services provide interagency information sharing, content discovery, and collaboration capabilities on the IC system domains to the IC and its partners in Defense, Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Law Enforcement.
AT&T has an opening for a ServiceNow Developer to enhance and support Intelink services.
The job duties of the ServiceNow Developer are as follows:
The candidate will Configure/Customize the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows, build service requests from customer requirements, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service, use scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to create script to automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow, perform integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration, gather specifications from the IT department and deliver a product/release that meets the needs presented. Create requirements definitions and technical specifications documentation plus load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems. The candidate will work with IT managers to generate views and reports as needed, analyze and fully understand user requirements and current procedures in order to improve system capabilities, automate process workflows and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the ServiceNow roadmap, be competent with ITIL/ITSM processes, perform system and integration testing with sample and live data, monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application, plus detailed knowledge in CSS and other web technologies. The candidate will assess existing ServiceNow usage and recommend forward evolution of ServiceNow capabilities to maximize their use within the development environment.
- Linux/Unix System Administration or development experience.
- Familiarity with Web based user interfaces (HTML, XML, CSS).
- Minimum 2 yrs experience as a ServiceNow Developer.
- Knowledge of the Agile development methodology.
- Experience creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experienced at extracting requirements through discussions with the user population.
- Prioritize workload based on internal and external impact.
- Experience leading a team of three and interfacing with internal teams.
- Java Development.
- ServiceNow Certifications a plus (Administrator, Developer).
- Experience in managing a Self-Hosted ServiceNow instance to include performing required upgrades to the ServiceNow Core applications.
- May be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
- DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Fourteen (14) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our ServiceNow Developer (SE2) earns between $98,100- $183,761 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2312558 Date posted 04/12/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.