Senior Applications Developer
Join us to create a new era of connectivity.
"AT&T allows me to work on projects that will be seen by millions of customers."Megan T. — Sr. Specialist, Software Engineer
"I find it incredibly rewarding to be out and see customers enjoying a product I spent my time perfecting."
Connect communities with the power of technology.
At AT&T we’re redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improve lives and allow millions to share the stories and experiences that matter. Our Corporate teams are fueled by innovation and a desire to connect the world in meaningful ways. Join our team and bring your bold ideas, supporting and transforming our business across areas like marketing, finance and more.
Overview: We are seeking to add to the team an accomplished business systems & data analyst with extensive hands-on experience with Credit Collections product/services in general, and/or experience specifically with STRATA or CGI CACS
- Designs, develops, implements, and tests extensive user-maintained decision tables in collections rules engines.
- Collaborates with data analysts, strategists and modelers to design treatment decisioning changes to support trials, changes in treatment strategies and changes in policy or processes.
- Participate in large scale project meetings to develop business requirements and identify impacts of proposed project, any business needs, risks, or considerations.
- Estimate work effort of any Strata changes required to support the project and manage the timeline to make updates, perform or validate unit and system testing, coordinate deployment, and monitor post-production results.
- Identifies unexpected results, investigates issues and collaborates with I.T. to diagnose issues and otherwise support rules engines.
- Prioritize work based on needs of the business and financial benefits to the organization.
- Coordinate with operations, CACS system administrators, other front end application developers or data analysts if updates have downstream impacts to other systems or processes.
Education: Preferred Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Science, Electrical Engineering, or Math; Developer nanodegree; or equivalent experience.
Experience: Typically requires 5-8 years experience.
Domain /Functional & Other Skills:
- Fundamental understanding of billing and collections ecosystem and end to end process
- Strong hands-on experience in any collections management systems, designing workflow or decision tree logic, strategies, data analysis or reporting anomaly investigation.
- A plus to have hands-on experience with CGI Strata or CACS software and integration with other collections management systems or technologies.
- Ability to translate user needs into business requirements and to explain system functions in layman’s terms
- General financial literacy or strategic business knowledge
- Collections knowledge or experience with other collection management products, or test case set up will be an added advantage
- Communication, project management, and leadership skills
- Strong Collaboration skills
- Data evaluation or data visualization skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodology a plus
- Adept in SQL queries
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Note: Additional skills/competencies may be added to this specific requisition. During the application process, you will be asked to provide your proficiency and experience with all the skills/competencies associated with the requisition.
Our Senior Applications Developer can earn between $105,000 - $210,100. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training. Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
· Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
· 401(k) plan
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
· Paid Parental Leave · Paid Caregiver Leave
· Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
· Adoption Reimbursement · Disability Benefits (short term and long term) · Life and Accidental Death Insurance
· Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal · Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
· Extensive employee wellness programs
· Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and
fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2312738-1 Date posted 04/12/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.