Enterprise Architect PM5 (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for an Enterprise Architect to collaborate with program Service Providers, Client and RIS I Service Owners, and industry and vendor representatives to strategize and refine technology initiatives targeted for the enterprise.
The RIS1 Enterprise Architect is responsible for overseeing technology insertion and evolution activities (identify, evaluate, engineer, and deploy) around technology and process changes to enhance RIS1 service delivery to meet/exceed all Service Level Agreements (SLAs), meet customer mission needs, and/or incorporation of new service offerings to increase revenue. Using clear architecture development approaches, this position also enhances existing solution stability and drives new solutions across independent technology service teams. The Enterprise Architect must collaborate with partner Service Providers, Client and RIS I Service Owners, and industry and vendor representatives to strategize and refine technology initiatives targeted for the enterprise.
Responsibilities and activities include:
- Coordinating with Service Managers and client Service Owners to understand customer needs.
- Coordinating with the Technology Operations Manager, Chief Technology Officer, and Service Mangers in the development of strategic technical roadmaps for the program service areas.
- Developing architecture solution plans and driving solutions across the independent technology service teams areas.
- Identifying and implementing ways to improve performance and reliability of existing services through enhanced monitoring capabilities and reduced operational team touchpoints needed.
- Providing and enforcing engineering processes, standards, documentation requirements, integration of operational monitoring capabilities, and supporting proposed architectures developed by Service Manager engineering teams.
- Developing technical insertion proposals for our client, highlighting ways to bring new and emerging technologies to the client’s environment.
- Coordinating with Service Managers to ensure that existing services and new solutions are secure, reliable, and resilient.
- Developing relationships with the AT&T product house and bringing relevant information to the Technical Operations Manager, CTO, and project Service Managers.
- Collaborate with internal and external technology vendors and organizations to collect relevant information on technologies relevant to our client’s mission.
- Coordinating with RIS I Continuous Service Improvement team to gain insight from root cause analysis activities for potential technology/process improvements.
- Ensuring that service solution documentation and training is available for Ops, field support specialists, and neighborhood managers to improve operational effectiveness.
- Provider engineering oversight to the Service Manager engineering teams, driving focus in service solution designs to ensure they include operational monitoring capabilities, deployment procedures, operational troubleshooting processes, and the ability to measure effectiveness.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: The successful candidate will have 20 years of broad industry experience and technical leadership roles including hands on experience with service delivery, large scale system design and engineering, management of large-scale systems and technologies focused on customer mission. Must have demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, solution costing estimates, deliverable tracking, and reporting. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in systems engineering, computer science, information systems, engineering management or related discipline is required.
Must be a skilled communicator and able to bring multiple parties together to solve complex problems for the customer and drive solutions to a successful end.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Enterprise Architect PM5 earns between $108,000 – $251700 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2314584 Date posted 04/26/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.