Join us to create a new era of connectivity.
"AT&T allows me to work on projects that will be seen by millions of customers."Megan T. — Sr. Specialist, Software Engineer
"I find it incredibly rewarding to be out and see customers enjoying a product I spent my time perfecting."
Connect communities with the power of technology.
Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. Our Digital Transformation team is delivering groundbreaking solutions that provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. We’re a technology-powered organization with digital at the center of all that we do; we’re committed to those who seek to discover the undiscoverable and dare to disrupt the norm. When you join our team, you’ll make bold impacts and create a seamless customer experience. We believe that digital is so much more than an eCommerce channel. If you’re ready to revolutionize the digital experience, join our team and propel your career into the future.
About the Team
The mission of our Digital Operations team is to operate a fault resilient, customer-centered, proactive DevOps team. The team is responsible for supporting systems that deliver AT&T’s customer experience, across multiple internet-facing eCommerce applications, databases, platforms, and technology stacks. Our customer-journey centric Ops team is made up of Ops Engineers as well as Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) who are all focused on ensuring a highly available, resilient, performant and secure customer experience.
About the Job
We’re looking for an energetic self-starter and quick learner Tier1 Monitoring, Dashboarding and Alerting Specialist with attention to detail and constant focus to meet our application availability and mean time to restore goals. This specialist will work on mission critical, highly available sales applications. Our goal is to expand on the functions of our Production support Operation team with resources with familiarity with application, does quick troubleshooting using log analysis, dashboards and monitoring tools and communicates effectively about issues and outages to get the right attention to meet the application mean time to restore goals.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
• 24 x 7 Production support and first level trouble shooting of incidents
• 24 x 7 first level outage response
• 24 x 7 Application performance monitoring, dashboarding, troubleshooting and corrective actions
• Support incident management and problem management.
• Required to work in rotational shifts across 24*7.
Primary / Mandatory skills:
• Overall experience: 3-5 year's experience performing Production Support for Mission Critical, high-performance applications (Telecom and eCommerce experience preferred)
• Experience using Docker, Kubernetes and Microsoft Azure Cloud, Unix, Networking and troubleshooting knowledge: (Hands on experience is must)
• Experience in Customer Experience Analytics tool like Quantum Metric or Tealeaf.
• Experience with visualization tools like Kibana and Grafana. EFK stack experience preferred.: (Hands on experience is must)
• Experience with any 2 tools Dynatrace, Catchpoint, Nagios, Grafana. (Hands on experience is must)
• Debugging java log, debugging microservices log.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills to work in a Global team.
• Creation of Dashboards on Dynatrace, ELK and Grafana. (Hands on experience is must)
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Our Professional System Engineers earn between $105,000 – $196,000 annually. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
• Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
• 401(k) plan
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
• Paid Parental Leave
• Paid Caregiver Leave
• Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
• Adoption Reimbursement
• Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
• Life and Accidental Death Insurance
• Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
• Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
• Extensive employee wellness programs
• Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world. Once you are part of our team, you’ll have an amazing compensation and benefits package, including bonuses, medical/dental/vision coverage, matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, discounted wireless and internet plans, and more!
Job ID 2307997 Date posted 04/26/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.