Technical Documentation Specialist (1T-IA-IM Configuration Manager Level II) (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community by providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Technical Documentation Specialist to support the Defense and National Security sector.
The job duties of the Technical Documentation Specialist are as follows:
- Performs document management and document configuration support for program to include document control, working with CDRL and Non-CDRL documents and Confluence tool.
- As part of the team, will manage collected, received, or created information that documents, explains, or justifies policies, procedures, decisions, operations and activities of the program.
- Ensures CDRL quality when deliverables arrive to include inspecting for proper markings, review Government CDRL responses and ensure comment clarity and quality.
- Assist teams in the proper way to make and adjudicate comments for CDRLs.
- Use ITIL framework methods to produce, maintain and improve technical process materials.
- The candidate shall support tasks that require the collecting, compiling, evaluating, and publishing of information and statistical data in documents, records, forms, reports, plans, policies, and regulations.
- The candidate shall perform end-to-end quality assurance of data.
- Certify that deliverables have met all quality requirements.
- Develop and maintain quality control documentation, including standard operating procedures (SOPs), work instructions, and inspection checklists.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Solid understanding of ITSM processes.
- Experience and knowledge supporting technical program.
- Able to develop presentations and propose ideas effectively to team members at all levels with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to work independently and within a larger group of engineers.
- Experience with Confluence and/or SharePoint
- Experience working with ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Fulfillment Portal, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management and Knowledge management
- Solid understanding of a Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and its relationship to asset management and IT service management processes.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Technical Documentation Specialist (1T-IA-IM Configuration Manager Level II) earns between $72,000 - $140,000
yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2312571 Date posted 04/11/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.