Tools Systems Admin SE1 (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a TOOLS Systems Administrator to support the engineering, development, integration, test, deployment, and operations of an ITSM platform used to deliver services to a large end-user community.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- The qualified candidate must have experience with the installation, configuration and administration of common IT enterprise management systems, such as HP Openview, ServiceNow and Solarwinds. Experience with Splunk is a plus.
- Must be comfortable operating within certain EMS applications (ex. ServiceNow, Splunk, SolarWinds, HP Service Manager (SM), others).
- Responsible for assisting with all applications patches, IAVAs, installations, upgrades and integrations.
- Coordinates installation of software upgrades and/or service packs. Develops and manages the preparation of systems, test criteria and control for upgrades, service packs, new functionality, enhancements or error correction.
- Administrating day-to-day IT systems to include system availability, configuration changes, and patching.
- Planning and coordinating configuration and change management procedures and schedules.
- Ensuring that backups and replication activities have been accomplished per schedule.
Providing support to IT systems including:
- Day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem systems.
- Providing second level problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge articles.
- Candidate should possess working level knowledge of Linux.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Must have 7 years of hands-on systems administration experience of which 1-3 years should include Linux. Must have DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 Certification. Security + is preferred.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Tools Systems Admin (SE1) earns between $78,800 - $145,400 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2311168 Date posted 03/27/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.