Senior Full Stack Developer
Join us to create a new era of connectivity.
"AT&T allows me to work on projects that will be seen by millions of customers."Megan T. — Sr. Specialist, Software Engineer
"I find it incredibly rewarding to be out and see customers enjoying a product I spent my time perfecting."
Connect communities with the power of technology.
We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Technical Specialist Software Engineer to join our wholesale wireless team. As a Senior Technical Specialist Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software applications and systems. You will work with the team to identify technical problems, design solutions, and oversee the development process.
• Design, develop and maintain software applications and systems
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify technical problems and design solutions
• Oversee the development process, ensuring quality and accuracy of code
• Conduct code reviews and provide technical feedback
• Investigate and troubleshoot issues and implement fixes
• Develop and maintain documentation for software applications and systems
• Mentor and train junior software engineers
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field
• 7+ years of experience in software engineering, including experience in Azure cloud technology
• Strong knowledge of programming languages such as Java, C++, and Python
• Familiarity with cloud-based infrastructure and deployment (Azure)
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
• Experience with software development methodologies such as Agile
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to mentor and train junior software engineers
• Working hours: EMEA, flexible (HO possible)
• Location: Bratislava, Kosice or Brno
Job ID 2312458I-1 Date posted 04/13/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.