Corporative/Call Center English Communication Coach
Use your customer skills to give people the power to connect.
"AT&T is a renowned company, with international presence..."Irma G. — Credit & Collections Manager
"And with an ample history in regards to technology and innovation. I really like the focus it has on people and on providing excellent service."
Join us and find endless ways to connect customers to life-changing services.
At AT&T we´re redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improves lives and allows millions to share the stories and experiences that matter.
As English Communication Coach you will contribute to the success of Call Center managers, representatives and leaders by developing relevant learning initiatives that constantly improve the English language communication skills. You’ll help to identify and the main or most recurrent language issues in the operation calls, develop learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consult with other areas to ensure all staff share best practices to support the language quality of our staff.
What you will do
- Deliver quality English as a Second Language (ESL) teaching programs on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop and deliver effective communication training targeting English, business, and cultural communication skills.
- Coach individual professionals on communication learning plans and track progress.
- Enhance existing programs to include cultural and business content.
- Work closely with local Managers, training and leadership team to review and roll-out learning materials.
- Manage relationships with local leadership to understand the required client communication competencies for professionals to demonstrate on the job to fine tune coaching.
- Facilitate design, develop and deployment of innovative training programs to target specific communication skills aligned with business needs.
What you will bring
- Mandatory Bachelor's degree Teaching English language, Foreign Languages or English Teacher certification.
- Native English language speaker required with training, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Minimum 2 year experience working with adult learning theory and instructional methods, especially with respect to language learning and communication skills.
- Minimum 2 year experience in language teaching, creating and deploying learning solutions, or managing learning projects in blended learning environment (F2F and Online).
You will be required to attend 100% of your Training at the Office (between 1-3 months). During your 90 days trial period you will not be authorized to request vacation or personal days off.
Work From Home?
This is not a Work from Home role, but may require work from home based on business needs. We will advise you whether you will work from home, office, or a mixture of both. You will need to confirm you are flexible to work at home during the application and interview process.
Interested? We provide extensive training and the resources you need in a collaborative and dynamic team environment, built for your success. You’ll have the opportunity to continue to learn and grow with ongoing paid training, leading you to exciting career paths.
Ready to join #LifeAtATT? Apply now!
Job ID 2313806I Date posted 04/21/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.