Facility Technician (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the company and . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
We provide mission critical services to the company and its customers. We specialize in Network Disaster recovery by providing and maintain the infrastructure that our company and customers’ needs to maintain high availability of communications and services. Our employees are essential first responders that enable the critical services that the company needs to provide to their customers. Come and join a team that is always prepared and ready to respond.
AT&T has an opening for a Facility Techto support the Light House Program, in providing 24X7X365 facility operations.
- This position is of a small team that supports our customer to ensure readiness, reliability, and survivability of facilities during times of emergency or crisis such as natural disasters, and nation emergencies.
- Work entails 12 hour rotating shift as well as call-outs and temporary assignments in response to disaster recovery requirements.
- Candidates are required to maintain certification and proficiency with HAZMAT type PPE equipment and operations.
- Candidates must support a 7X24X365 readiness posture, which could include extended periods of time in potentially hazardous environments.
- Candidate will maintain critical network operations support for facilities/equipment.
- Performs routine and interim maintenance on all facility equipment.
- Provide escort services during contractor visits.
- Ensure compliance of all federal, state, and local environmental laws.
- Aid site management for projects in the facility.
- Maintain required qualification and special certifications as mandated by AT&T.
Required Clearance: Top Secret/SCI (#topsecret)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in building/facility mechanics and electrical systems.
- Experience or ability to learn and understand building infrastructure equipment to include, but not limited to: generators, power distribution units (PDU), uninterruptible power systems (UPS), automatic transfer switches (ATS), HVAC, etc.
Maintenance Connection, Building Management System, Access, Power Point, Word, and Excel
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Our Facility Technicians earn between $46,600 - $99,400 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2313816 Date posted 04/20/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.