Financial Analyst FMBA II (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Financial Analyst to support the National Security Sector. This role will be responsible for helping the program meet contractual financial requirements, developing high quality monthly deliverables, and working with subcontractor processing.
The job duties of the Financial Analyst are as follows:
- Manage priorities in order to meet deadlines.
- Assist with subcontract set-up and maintenance of existing subcontracts within our financial systems.
- Ability to quickly learn systems and comprehend processes and organize information from multiple data sources.
- Monthly processing of subcontractor invoices.
- Creating and modifying Purchase Orders.
- Understanding burn rates and application of limitation of funds notifications.
- Ability to effectively interact with different levels of management and maintain an outstanding working relationship with Subcontract team members.
- Accountable for data integrity within our financial reporting tools.
- Help develop a visualization dashboard that provides performance metrics reporting and trending analysis of multiple functional business areas.
- Audit time and expense charges for compliance with government regulations and corporate policy.
- Contribute to knowledge management by documenting standard processes and collaborate with team members to improve efficiency and internal program control.
- Increases productivity by developing automated applications, eliminating duplications, and coordinating information requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the Finance and Procurement teams.
- Compares and analyzes financial results with plans and forecasts for subcontractors; identifies trends, assess and communicates reliable metrics that management can use to make informed business decisions.
- Knowledge of cost accounting standards (CAS).
Required Clearance: Clearable. The ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI with polygraph. (#clearable) (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 3 years of experience, that can be a combination of work history and education, in a quantitative field such as business, finance, accounting, or economics. This equates to a Bachelor’s and 0 years of experience OR Associates and 1 year of experience OR HS and 3 years of experience.
- Experienced user of Microsoft suite of products (especially advanced level Excel) is a must for this position.
- Must also have experience working in a team environment within a professional office setting.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Experience with Costpoint, SAP or other ERP Systems.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- External client facing, consulting experience.
- Knowledge of governmental and government contractor budgeting systems and practices.
- Prior experience as a Financial or Program Control Analyst or equivalent.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Financial Analyst (FMBA2) earns between 72,000 - 110,000. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2313835 Date posted 04/20/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.