Customer Services Specialist (Construction)
We need you to build the future of our network.
"The technology's always changing, and I'm always adapting."Gary Y. — Technician
"I can learn new technologies and new ways to do things. And AT&T has always provided me the tools, training and technology I need to work with."
Ditch the office and take your career on the road.
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
A job with AT&T as a Customer Services Specialist can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary, company provided vehicle and tools and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Customer Services Specialists connect, rearrange, maintain and repair AT&T services for our customers.
What you'll do as an AT&T Customer Services Specialist:
• Connect, repair and rearrange cable conductors
• Review and analyze prints, diagrams or schematic drawings
• Splice and waterproof coverings
• Repair and maintain outside plant facilities
• May climb ladders and poles
• Work outdoors in all kinds of weather
Our Customer Services Specialist earn between $7.17 - $45.86 per hour. With our amazing wage opportunities, our average starting earnings begin at $54,678.00 per year. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage · 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time off and holidays (With some exceptions bargained employees qualify for one week of PTO after 6 months of service and 2 weeks after the first year). At least 6 company designated holidays and additional PTO (based on bargaining group to which you are hired.
- Sick leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness, accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Our Customer Services Specialists must have the following:
• Valid state driver’s license
• Non-negligent driving record
• Meet 300lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
• Ability to perceive differences in wire and cable colors
• Ability to lift and move up to 100lbs
• Qualify on pre-employment screening:
Term employees are those engaged for a specific project or limited period with the definite understanding that their employment is to terminate upon completion of the project or at the end of the period. Employment is expected to continue for more than one (1) year, but no more than Two (2) years
Job ID 2312234 Date posted 04/05/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.