Retail Sales Consultant
Retail Sales Consultant
Bring people together through a world of connectivity.
Retail Sales Consultant
With a global company like ours, the possibilities are truly endless — and the best place to start is on our Retail team. After all, what better way to become an expert in what we do than getting your hands on the latest technology and helping actual customers? From there, the door is open for you to go truly anywhere.
A community's eyes look to you as their technology expert.
Life as a
Ready to be the face of our Brand (and create meaningful connections)?
That’s a great start, but there is so much more you need to know.
The ability to
on the spot
This isn't your average Retail gig. This is a foot in the door with a major, innovative company.
Experience the hottest tech
You already know some of the devices we sell. And as tech keeps improving, we’ll help you constantly upgrade your skill set so you can comfortably represent us as a leader in the space.
It’s time to take your sales career to the next level. Every day you’ll be at the center of it all. Your goal? Create meaningful connections with every customer, with your personalized sales expertise. Meeting sales targets and earning your commission happens with the power of AT&T’s full suite of products at your fingertips – the latest devices and personalized services that bring friends, families and communities closer together.
Let’s talk about what to expect:
- On the sales floor, you’ll use a consultative sales approach guiding customers through their options, this is where your drive and passion for helping people will really shine.
- You’ll be a part of the community through events, filling online orders and making outbound calls to existing and potential customers.
- You’ll work a schedule between 9am-9pm, including weekends, so you can be there when our customers need us. Monthly seniority-based schedules are available 2 weeks in advance.
- This is a fast-paced environment, being flexible and open to change will help you stay current with evolving tech and all the ways we work to meet customer’s needs.
- Prior retail or customer-facing sales experience is a plus. No sales experience? We’ll provide you with the tools, training and coaching needed to help you meet and exceed your goals!
Our full time Retail Sales Consultants earn between $13.71 and $16.10 + up to $13,700 in commissions if all sales goals are met. With our uncapped commission opportunities, overachieving those goals earn top sellers $62,460 per year. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
If you are considering jobs like Wireless Sales Consultant, Retail Associate, Retail Sales Associate, or Retail Team Member, this career move would be a great fit!
At AT&T, the safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. We are committed to following all protective and safe-distancing guidelines required by local & state authorities in response to COVID-19.
Ready to join our sales team? Apply today
Job ID 2307547 Date posted 04/05/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Here’s what to expect.
Stay updated on your status. Timing varies, so log in to see where we are.
Check your email regularly for any follow-ups.
Your interview may be online. Make sure you have a strong connection and dress professionally.
Complete the online application.
Conduct your interviews — in person, by phone, recorded video or over video chat.
Conduct any follow-up interviews
A Look Inside: Retail Careers
Discover the advantages of being the face of our brand.
Excellence & Dedication
When we live this, we discover something wonderful: our true potential.
Get an inside look at the benefits and opportunites for Part-Time Retail employees at AT&T
AT&T is a Modern Communications and Technology Company.
It’s our people and partners who make the difference.
Connecting you to Tech, Entertainment and Community Leaders.
Stories and News from the People at AT&T.