Fiber Sales Expert
Join us in our pursuit to transform lives through connectivity.
"We care about our customers & our employees, our business & our communities future."Julia — Corporate Support - M&P Manager
"We have an opportunity to make an impact at all levels & have fun doing it."
Help drive connection across our business.
Overall Purpose: Generates new sales of AT&T products and services to residential customers. Key Roles and Responsibilities: At AT&T sales events, sells AT&T products and services. Achieves sales objectives. Receives daily schedule for a specific area or territory. Tracks and reports activities through established processes and procedures. Supports marketing efforts. Education: High School Diploma preferred. Experience: 1 to 3 years Direct Sales Experience preferred. Supervisory: No.
Our Fiber Sales Experts earn between $49,300 - $73,900 + up to $20,000 in commissions yearly if sales goals are met. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual staring range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Join our team and you will be on a path to leadership, coupled with a strong salary and benefits that fit your life. Apply today. #ConnectingOurCommunities
Job ID 2311070 Date posted 04/04/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.