Senior Specialist, Software Engineering (Azure Data Factory (ADF) / Synapse Developer)
Analyze data sets of millions of customers - and uncover groundbreaking solutions that have a global impact.
"You get to work on multi-million dollar projects from day one using the latest technology, and there are many training opportunities if you want to learn something new."Sang Han — Senior Data Scientist
Connect communities with the power of technology.
This role will be responsible for creating Data orchestration with Azure Data Factory Pipelines & Dataflows. Key role is to understand the business requirements and implement the requirements using Azure Data Factory.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Understand business requirement and actively provide inputs from Data perspective
- Understand the underlying data and flow of data.
- Build simple to complex pipelines & dataflows.
- Should be able to implement modules that has security and authorization frameworks.
- Recognize and adapt to the changes in processes as the project evolves in size and function.
- Expert level knowledge on Azure Data Factory
- Advance knowledge of Azure SQL DB & Synapse Analytics, Power BI, T-SQL, Logic Apps , Function Apps
- Should be able to analyze and understand complex data
- Monitoring day to day Data factory pipeline activity
- Knowledge of Azure data lake is required and Azure Services like Analysis Service, SQL Databases, Azure DevOps, CI/CD is a must.
- Knowledge of master data management, data warehousing and business intelligence architecture.
- Experience in data modeling and database design with excellent knowledge of SQL Server best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (both oral/written) with the ability to communicate at various levels with clarity & precision.
- Should have clear understanding of DW lifecycle and contribute to preparing Design documents, Unit Test plans, Code review reports.
- Experience working in Agile environment (Scrum, Lean, Kanban) is a plus
- Knowledge of Big data technologies - Spark Framework, NoSQL, Azure DataBricks , Python.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field.
- At least 6-9 years of Data engineering or Software development experience
Job ID 2306869I-1 Date posted 03/31/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.