Deputy Operations Framework Manager TM2 (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Deputy Operations Framework Manager to implement moderately complex core business processes and assists in process improvement initiatives to enhance customer service.
The job duties of the Deputy Operations Framework Manager are as follows:
- Assisting/Backing up the Ops Framework Manager in leading Incident Response during critical outages and ensuring proper notification to management and customer POCs.
- Evaluating employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
- Managing the QMs and AMs in their preparation of Daily/Monthly Report and Metrics with Trend Analysis on Incidents/Change/Problem tickets and SLA status of IMACD and INC tickets for their respective areas of responsibilities.
- Assist with Shifting of resources based on operational needs as the tempo requires change.
- Provide input into daily status meetings to include current operational status, issues encountered over the past 24 hours, trending issues or problems, and status of resolution.
- Act as a Backup to the Operations Manager to attend ad hoc client meetings as needed.
- Lead the Operations team to continually improve services within our span of control.
- Ensure training for members of the Operations Group is up-to-date and carried out and Standard Operating Procedures are followed by all – for Availability Managers and Service Desk.
- Ensure the execution of appropriate processes and procedures in response to conditions encountered within the environment.
- Recommend changes to and provide input for Service Improvement Plans.
- Ensure actions that are planned to protect and improve services are carried out.
- Provide regular management reporting on IT Service performance.
- Review ServiceNow (front and backend) regularly to identify opportunities where the tool can help drive process improvements. Ensure consistency in Dashboards and reports for consistent workflow management across all queues.
- Assist Operations Manager with managing staff including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment.
- Be an ambassador for Operations, working across the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Eight (8) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional network engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of engagement from the entry level technical to senior leadership personnel
- Organizational Genius – there are many moving parts on an operational program, being organized is critical to the overall success of this effort
- Experience developing training programs or managing training programs – critical for Queue Coordination and Queue Management
- Experience managing complex projects
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Deputy Operations Framework Manager TM2 earns between $89,200 - $127,700 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2313306 Date posted 04/14/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.