Service Business Lead ITIAIMPP III (Government)
Santa Barbara, California
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values, and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating, and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Service Business Lead to support the contract’s program and with the customer’s service processes and procedures.
The job duties of the Service Business Lead are as follows:
- Go-to person on site on behalf of the program for communication behind Project Managers who act as the final point of contact, ensuring that any complicated endeavors during system development/implementation are solved immediately.
- Ensure that all the pieces of an engineering system work together, from managing business and management aspects to making sure each part is engineered correctly to meet functional and technical requirements.
- Identify and coordinate with both customer, partner and program stakeholders to communicate and resolve problems within specific technical solutions (people, process and/or technology) as they are identified.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 16 years of experience which can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a bachelor’s and 12 years of experience OR associates and 14 years of experience OR HS and 16 years of experience.
- Excellent communication, personal and governance skills, allowing them to resolve problems and manage projects from the beginning until completion with exceptional efficiency.
- Qualified candidates will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, systems engineering and analysis, or project management.
- Expertise within a defined service area. Such expertise would include network engineering, network security or network monitoring.
- Experience with stakeholder management.
- Experience with service or product management.
- Exceptional organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Database use and management experience.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Service Business Lead ITIAIMPP III earns between $89,200 - $190,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2309178 Date posted 04/18/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.