Tier 3 Cyber Analyst-SME (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Tier 3 Cyber Analyst to support the Global Network Operation Center in providing cyber defense support and monitoring expertise.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Monitor security tools, assess threats, and risks involving client infrastructure.
- Provide analysis and remediation tier response to security incidents for managed services customers.
- Act as Cyber subject matter expert in customer internal/external; forums.
- Provide firewall change management and change control services.
- Follow standard operating procedures for detecting, classifying, and reporting incidents under the supervision of the SOC Manager and in partnership with Tier 2 SOC Analysts.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have a total of 15 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 15 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 12 years, a Bachelors’ and 10 years, a Masters and 8 years or a PhD and 4 years of work history.
- Experience in analyzing security logs generated by Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS) is required.
- Experience performing security analysis using Security and Incident Event Management (SIEM) technologies systems is required.
- Experience performing analysis utilizing IDS consoles is required.
- ARCSIGHT and SPLUNK
- Advanced; Security+, CEH, GCIA, CISSP or similar; SOC Analyst Coursework; Remediation coursework
- Experience with Linux is preferred.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Tier 3 Cyber Analyst-SME earns between $89,200- $256,075 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2311905 Date posted 04/03/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.