Bilingual Spanish Retail Sales Consultant Cortez Plaza
Bilingual Spanish Retail Sales Consultant Cortez Plaza
Be the face of our brand in your community.
"Being able to interact with customers who do not speak English has truly developed me not only as a leader, but as the face of AT&T within the Hispanic community."Manny — Bilingual Retail Sales Consultant
Bilingual Retail Sales Consultant
Use your language skills to create meaningful connections with our customers — and provide them with the products and services they need.
A Look Inside: Retail Careers
Discover the advantages of being the face of our brand.
Our bilingual Retail teams help customers in the language they speak.
Daisy worked for AT&T for over a decade, then left to pursue other ventures. After only a year, she decided to return upon our bilingual hiring need.
The ability to
on the spot
This isn't your average Retail gig. This is a foot in the door with a major, innovative company.
Experience the hottest tech
You already know some of the devices we sell. And as tech keeps improving, we’ll help you constantly upgrade your skill set so you can comfortably represent us as a leader in the space.
Do you speak Spanish and English? If you do, we’re looking for you! Our Retail Careers come with awesome perks and may include additional starting pay if you are bilingual.
It’s time to take your sales career to the next level. Every day you’ll be at the center of it all. Your goal? Create meaningful connections with every customer, with your personalized sales expertise. Meeting sales targets and earning your commission happens with the power of AT&T’s full suite of products at your fingertips – the latest devices and personalized services that bring friends, families and communities closer together.
Let’s talk about what to expect:
- On the sales floor, you’ll use a consultative sales approach guiding customers through their options, this is where your drive and passion for helping people will really shine.
- You’ll be a part of the community through events, filling online orders and making outbound calls to existing and potential customers.
- You’ll work a schedule between 9am-9pm, including weekends, so you can be there when our customers need us. Monthly seniority-based schedules are available 2 weeks in advance.
- This is a fast-paced environment, being flexible and open to change will help you stay current with evolving tech and all the ways we work to meet customer’s needs.
- Prior retail or customer-facing sales experience is a plus. No sales experience? We’ll provide you with the tools, training and coaching needed to help you meet and exceed your goals!
If you are considering jobs like Wireless Sales Consultant, Retail Associate, Retail Sales Associate, or Retail Team Member, this career move would be a great fit!
At AT&T, the safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. We are committed to following all protective and safe-distancing guidelines required by local & state authorities in response to COVID-19.
Ready to join our sales team? Apply today
Our full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn between $14.01 - $16.32 hourly + $13,700 in commissions when sales goals are met. With our uncapped commission opportunities, overachieving those goals earn top sellers $62,460 per year. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time off and holidays (With some exceptions bargained employees qualify for one week of PTO after 6 months of service and 2 weeks after the first year). At least 6 company designated holidays and additional PTO (based on bargaining group to which you are hired).
- Sick leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness, accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2248584 Date posted 04/04/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Here’s what to expect.
Stay updated on your status. Timing varies, so log in to see where we are.
Check your email regularly for any follow-ups.
Your interview may be online. Make sure you have a strong connection and dress professionally.
Complete the online application.
Conduct your interviews — in person, by phone, recorded video or over video chat.
Conduct any follow-up interviews
AT&T is a Modern Communications and Technology Company.
It’s our people and partners who make the difference.
Connecting you to Tech, Entertainment and Community Leaders.
Stories and News from the People at AT&T.