Senior-Technology Business Analysis
Join us to create a new era of connectivity.
"AT&T allows me to work on projects that will be seen by millions of customers."Megan T. — Sr. Specialist, Software Engineer
"I find it incredibly rewarding to be out and see customers enjoying a product I spent my time perfecting."
Connect communities with the power of technology.
Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. Our Consumer Technology eXperience team is delivering innovative and reliable technology solutions to power differentiated, simplified customer experiences. Bring your bold ideas and fearless risk-taking to redefine connectivity and transform how the world shares stories and experiences that matter. When you step into a career with AT&T, you won’t just imagine the future-you’ll create it.
About the Team
The Customer Domain team at AT&T is responsible for providing a seamless omnichannel experience to our customers during registration and profile management. This team also owns other data pipelines and data stores that manager key customer information that is leveraged by all AT&T systems.
About the Job
AT&T Customer Domain team is looking for a Senior Technical Business Analyst who is passionate and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. As a Sr. Technical Business Analyst you will be responsible for helping with executing the course for AT&T’s customer and employee digital experience across our consumer distribution channels. You will be involved in the software product development life cycle from inception to production launch and postproduction support of transactional services. You must possess strong technical background to ensure you are designing modular & scalable web components, you must have experience leading large cross-functional software development projects and have a well-rounded technical background in current web and micro-service technologies.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
• Analyzes and validates project requirements that result in new applications or enhancements to existing applications, systems and/or business process design
• Understands business issues and needs that translate into requirements to create the overall solution.
• Manage the end-to-end requirements process using tools to define the set of processes and approach for each project, as well as issue resolution.
• Conduct peer reviews and assist clients in assessing the impact and opportunity of new technologies to enable new capabilities.
• Responsible for the success of the purchase product and engineering through development and execution of comprehensive marketing plan including new and emerging products, technologies and/or applications.
• Prepare requirements packages, prepare user stories, participate in grooming sessions, manage requirements traceability changes, artifacts, as well as develop reference and resource materials.
• Review final technical design/solutions and may coordinate User Acceptance Testing.
• Participate across the project lifecycle team to ensure requirements have been met to stakeholder specifications.
• Provide leadership to IT product teams to drive technical development and provide visibility of product status to Executive Leaders
• Conduct multi-year product planning to determine product life-cycle decisions, ensure consistency with overall marketing and corporate strategy, and achieve product performance, revenue, market share/penetration, and profitability objectives
• Gathers and analyzes data and reports to understand the business problem and validates the same after the solution is live.
• Serve as a key liaison between Business and IT teams (Product, UI, Development, QA, Release and Production Support) to facilitate product development.
• Complete functional and technical analysis for new features and technical projects.
• Write technical documentation: Architecture diagram & sequence diagrams
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and perform a variety of tasks to help delivering more value to our customers.
• Acts as team lead as needed to provide leadership to less experienced professionals
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in a technical analyst role working with the engineers and product managers
• 3+ years of experience in an environment building Micro services
• Must have expertise in requirements management (Agile and Waterfall), SDLC, business process, applications and systems, negotiation skills, and RFP development and technical evaluation.
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development and web technologies
• Expert knowledge and experience developing REST clients and services.
• Strong knowledge and experience being responsible for running applications in production.
• Strong knowledge and experience using platform-as-a-service deployment environment.
• Strong knowledge and experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
• Strong knowledge and experience with both container and cloud VM application deployment models.
• Experience working within agile/scrum/kanban development team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders.
Our Senior-Technology Business Analysis earn between $94,300 - $169,800. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
· Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
· 401(k) plan
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
· Paid Parental Leave
· Paid Caregiver Leave
· Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
· Adoption Reimbursement
· Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
· Life and Accidental Death Insurance
· Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
· Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
· Extensive employee wellness programs
· Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Job ID 2313065 Date posted 05/01/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.