Assistant Manager Quail Springs
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Bring people together through a world of connectivity.
"AT&T provides so many tools and resources to help you advance your career."Brianne — Assistant Store Manager
"With the company being so huge, you can work almost anywhere in the world!"
A community's eyes look to you as their technology expert.
A Look Inside: Retail Careers
Discover the advantages of being the face of our brand.
Excellence & Dedication
When we live this, we discover something wonderful: our true potential.
Get an inside look at the benefits and opportunites for Part-Time Retail employees at AT&T
Take the lead at the center of where it all happens – our retail stores. Combine your retail knowledge and leadership skills to oversee store operations, manage and develop a team and ensure AT&T customers experience our best-in-class services, entertainment and technology. With access to the latest tech and a company that believes in you, there’s so much in store for your career.
In this role, you’ll oversee all aspects involved in the daily operation of a retail store. From merchandising and product launches to meeting and exceeding sales objectives, you’ll ensure that customers are provided with an extraordinary experience with our products and services. And, you won’t be in this alone. We offer best in class paid training to set you up leadership success. You’ll gain valuable experience coaching a team of retail sales consultants to ensure they meet sales and service goals.
Our most successful have:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Three or more years of sales and/or customer experience in telecommunications or a related industry
- Prior management experience
- Well-developed planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with wireless terminology, industry trends and AT&T mobility systems
- The ability to collaborate with key stakeholders on initiatives beyond store walls
Our earn between in commissions yearly if sales goals are met. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual staring range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Join our team and you will be on a path to leadership, coupled with a strong salary and benefits that fit your life. Apply today.
Job ID 2314405 Date posted 05/01/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.