Service Manager ADMIN IV (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community by providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Service Manager professional to support the Defense and National Security sector.
The job duties of the [enter position title] are as follows:
- Workflow Management (WfM) develops diagrams and documents repeatable processes for the program.
- WfM meets with the SMEs, then documents detailed steps for each task activity.
- WfM acts as the Service Manager for the ServiceNow tool and manages & updates the service catalog and develops service requirements packages for standard service offerings.
- WfM monitors fulfillment, identifies discrepancies or breaks in the workflows that impact service delivery times.
- WfM submits incidents (INC) for issues and works with SMEs to gather requirements to submit requests for enhancements (ENHC) to the developer team.
- Tracks INCs and ENHCs to resolution/completion and briefs leaders of status.
- Facilitates TEMs with stakeholders.
- Develop workflow process materials for ITSM program.
- Participate in technical exchange meetings, facilitate and perform special projects.
- Facilitate service management sessions with Operations, Engineering SMEs, integrators and developers.
- Perform daily review activities of the SNOW modules/platform and support new releases to ensure request fulfillment integrity
- Follow customer and company guidelines and policies to produce, validate and improve information accuracy.
- Identify program needs and nominate workflows for development.
- Use ITIL framework methods to produce, maintain and improve technical process materials.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Understanding of ITSM processes.
- Experience and knowledge supporting technical program.
- Able to develop presentations and propose ideas effectively to varying levels of technical expertise.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills.
- Active participant in the development of strategic initiatives.
- Ability to work independently and within a larger group of engineers.
- Working experience with Workflow and Approval configuration.
- Experience working with ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Fulfillment Portal, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management and Knowledge Management.
- Solid understanding of a Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and its relationship to asset management and IT service management processes.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Service Manager ADMIN IV earns between $79,300 - $130,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2315050 Date posted 05/01/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.