Strategy Analyst - Global Supply Chain
Join us in our pursuit to transform lives through connectivity.
"We care about our customers & our employees, our business & our communities future."Julia — Corporate Support - M&P Manager
"We have an opportunity to make an impact at all levels & have fun doing it."
Help drive connection across our business.
At AT&T, we help family, friends and neighbors connect in meaningful ways every day. Innovation powers all that we do and as part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. As a Strategy Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to combine your passion for technology and connecting the world through top-of-the line communications to transform our company and your career.
AT&T’s Wireline Transformation and Supply Chain (WTSC) Strategy Team focuses on collaborative problem-solving, strategic analysis projects, and analytical negotiation support to directly impact billions of dollars of AT&T’s cost structure and maintain best-in-class practices across AT&T’s vast supply chain and wireline networks.
Our Strategy Analysts work in small teams to support and lead projects and craft actionable, innovative recommendations for AT&T’s senior leadership. You’ll analyze the impact of industry trends, emerging technologies, macroeconomic & competitive factors, and third-party supplier spend & engagement.
- Strategic analysis on fast-paced, complex opportunities facing AT&T’s Wireline Transformation and Supply Chain organization
- Fact-based negotiation support, including competitive event strategy and “should cost” negotiation benchmarking
- Best-in-class market intelligence including M&A monitoring, supplier financial health assessments, and supply chain visibility mapping
- 2+ years of experience with analytics, consulting, strategy or other related experience
- Strategic mindset and strong analytical skills – Able to provide structured thinking to problems and solutions to help advance strategic initiatives
- Experience deconstructing complex problems and providing data-driven solutions
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with multiple sources of data to develop financial and operational models
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering against tight deadlines
- Strong communication (both oral and written) skills and presentation skills
- Effective leadership and teamwork skills working with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or a Supply Chain related field.Background in a strategic or analytic type role such as consulting, investment banking, sales and trading
;ideally within the telecommunications or high-technology industries
- Exposure to software, mechanical, and electrical engineering concepts
Successful Strategy Analysts on our team are motivated and analytical-minded self-leaders and bring intellectual curiosity, exacting standards, and a creative spirit to each project they own.
This position is located in Dallas, TX or Atlanta, GA. Relocation assistance is not available. Sponsorship assistance is not available.
Our Strategy Analysts earn between $64,200 - $96,400 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Ready to join us? Apply today!
Job ID 2309177 Date posted 05/04/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.