WFM Scheduling Specialist
Naucalpan de Juárez, Mexico
Join us in our pursuit to transform lives through connectivity.
"We care about our customers & our employees, our business & our communities future."Julia — Corporate Support - M&P Manager
"We have an opportunity to make an impact at all levels & have fun doing it."
Help drive connection across our business.
Bilingual (English) WFM Scheduling Specialist.
At AT&T we´re redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improves lives and allows millions to share the stories and experiences that matter.
As a Bilingual (English) WFM Scheduling Specialist, you will work or be responsible of:
- Scheduling team core function is ensure that appropriate personnel are scheduled to meet desired service levels while achieving maximum efficiencies.
- Taking in consideration Schedule coverage variations and scheduling techniques. Develops, implements, and maintains labor practices, policies, procedures, and force management systems.
- Plan long term capacity utilization and execute tactical plans to deliver on outbound capacity requirements with internal and external suppliers and resolve operational issues.
- Utilizes in depth knowledge of WFM processes and procedures in helping to identify and solve uncommon issues. Using detailed knowledge creates forecasts and schedules variations for one call center with different lines of business in order to meet business objectives of accessibility, occupancy and adherence.
- Resolve extraordinary problems related to the operation of the center. Review performance results, call volume patterns, attendance, and attrition to improve performance in support of business objectives.
- Makes recommendations for revised policies and practices based on the needs of the business and ensures execution.
- Must be able to consider multiple factors and simplify complex factors in order to effectively communicate and drive improvements in performance.
- Full English Professional Proficiency.
- College preferred with degrees related to business management, mathematics, call center principles.
- 1-3 years WFM Experience.
- Detailed Comprehension and Domain of call center environment. Extensive Experience with Nice IEX, Total View WFM, Avaya CMS, or any other WFM tool needed.
- Process management, project administration,
- Advanced Excel skills.
Ready to join the #LifeAtATT? Apply today!
Job ID 2314872I-1 Date posted 05/03/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.