WFM Service Desk Analyst
Naucalpan de Juárez, Mexico
Join us in our pursuit to transform lives through connectivity.
"We care about our customers & our employees, our business & our communities future."Julia — Corporate Support - M&P Manager
"We have an opportunity to make an impact at all levels & have fun doing it."
Help drive connection across our business.
(Bilingual-English) WFM Service Desk Analyst
At AT&T we´re redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improves lives and allows millions to share the stories and experiences that matter.
As a (Bilingual-English) WFM Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible of:
- Schedule maintenance, perform audits to avoid any KPI or payroll impacts.
- Monitors several metrics and takes immediate action based on operational precedents.
- Utilizes knowledge of WFM processes and procedures in helping to identify and solve common issues such as schedule maintenance, utilizing NICE IEX, Avaya CMS and other specialized tools.
- Manages the processes associated with adjusting offline activities to improve answer performance.
- Faces common complex issues related with the daily operations and executes pre-defined solutions.
- Full English Professional Proficiency.
- College preferred with degrees related to business management, mathematics, call center principles.
- 1-2 years WFM Experience.
- Call center experience needed.
- Desirable WFM Experience.
- Process management.
- Project administration.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Job ID 2314873I Date posted 05/03/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.