Lead Product Marketing Manager
Great things happen when we work together.
From day one, you'll be part of the Cricket nation, a community that shows up for each other in ways that give everyone a reason to smile.
This role will have lead or support the following roles within Marketing: Pricing, Product Marketing, Product Strategy.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Individual will be responsible for supporting AT&T Prepaid Portfolio rate plan, feature, product, and service strategy, pricing, and marketing. This includes conducting subscriber and competitive analysis, developing pricing concepts, financial modeling, , product positioning, and post launch impact analysis. They will also lead the evaluation and assessment of potential paths to drive revenue growth that are consistent with Cricket and/or AT&T Prepaid’s strategic direction. This includes supporting development of new sources of revenue, gross adds, market share, and profitability. They may also lead development of complex products, and manage large teams to facilitate launch.
This individual will have the following responsibilities:
Rate plan pricing
- Analyze and forecast understand sales and subscriber trends at granular levels
- Formulates complex data modeling and financial analysis scenarios to interpret and develop pricing strategies and potential impacts.
- Conduct competitive evaluations. Assess market and customer dynamics and incorporate into offer development and lifecycle activities.
- Identify, monitor and analyze internal (e.g. financials, movement, revenue, cost, sales) and external (e.g., technology, market share, competitive) performance metrics in order to guide strategy.
- Collaborate with other teams within the AT&T Prepaid Portfolio (for example: product marketing teams, analytics teams, channel operations teams) to ensure service pricing will allow Cricket and AT&T Prepaid to win in the market while delivering revenue/ARPU growth.
- Provide continuing product surveillance and management of established products to attain financial objectives
- Assists in ensuring revenue and profitability goals from products & services are met by understanding volume/rate trends & industry dynamics to recommend and evaluate alternative strategic pricing or growth options.
- Acts as the foremost expert within the product marketing discipline and an acknowledged authority within the organization
- Develops business plans to assess subscriber financial impact on Cricket and/or AT&T Prepaid in year, and over multi-year timeframes.
- Develops and delivers presentations to executive management regarding products and plans as assigned.
- Rationalize solution offerings by performing map/gap analysis against current offering and market opportunities.
- Motivate others to action and provide leadership qualities as needed. Foster strong relationships with internal and external resources.
- Conduct strategic evaluation to identify potential new sources of revenue growth.
- Conduct competitive evaluations.
- Develop business models to evaluate potential revenue opportunity.
- Identify cost structure required to launch and monthly recurring costs.
- 5+ years’ in related, relevant wireless experience or in a similar subscription business
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience with financial modeling techniques
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel is critical
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable insights to develop pricing strategies
- Self-starter with sense of ownership who can assimilate quickly
- Creative problem solver with ability to think outside the box
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Enjoy working in a highly demanding, results-driven work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Economics, Marketing, Finance, Engineering or related field preferred
- MBA or Masters in Analytics
- Experience with SQL Databases, preferably SQL Server
- Experience with Tableau
- Wireless industry experience
Our Lead Product Marketing Manager´s earn between $116,700.00 - $175,100.00 Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
- Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave · Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement · Disability Benefits (short term and long term) · Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal · Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2314699 Date posted 05/03/2023