Sales Executive Mid-Market 2
San Bernardino, California
Generate the sales that help us build a more connected world.
"If you’re getting ready to start your career with AT&T know that you’re expected to work hard."Kyle P — Channel Manager, B2B Sales Development Program
"At the same time, you have the ability to grow professionally. The connections you’re going to make inside of the company are connections you’ll always have — and need — to further your career."
Closing the deal means opening up millions of opportunities.
Joining our team comes with perks! Now offering a $5000 Sign On Bonus to join our best in class Sales team.
Build a more connected world by transforming the sales experience and helping customers and products unite. Our Sales teams are the foundation of our company – they offer millions of customers access to integrated solutions that drive connectivity. Leverage your best sales techniques, uncover leads and spark innovation in areas like cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. With each deal closed, you’ll support our vision to lead the industry in connectivity, technology and community.
As a Sales Executive on our National Business Sales team, you’ll primarily focus on mid-market businesses managing and upselling accounts while also selling full-scale business solutions in a defined territory. Using a combination of cold calling and consultative selling skills, you’ll close complex sales, generate new sales and develop strategic initiatives to grow and retain revenue streams. Success in this role will require you to take on responsibility for everything from the initial account relationship to meeting revenue objectives and performance metrics.
In this role, you’ll also:
- Develop new accounts, while maintaining and growing existing accounts at an executive level
- Provide excellent customer service; serving as the primary contact for clients in relation to IT issues, questions, etc.
- Partner with prospective clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, and priorities and deliver value-added business solutions that meet a wide variety of customers’ needs
- Build and develop networks to share information and cultivate prospects
- Develop responses to Request for Proposals and participate in presenting products and services
- Leverage industry knowledge and applications in order to find and close opportunities identify key trends and customer needs
- 5- 8+ years’ experience in B2B sales in an outside or direct sales environment
- Telco experience in wireline (required) and/or mobility
- Experience selling business telecommunications and/or technology solutions direct to mid-market, mid-size or enterprise businesses is preferred
- Demonstrated success and sustained record of meeting and exceeding sales goals/quotas
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. We also provide paid-training and the career resources you’ll need to hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll also gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid-time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Our Sales Executive Mid-Market 2 positions earn between $74,900 - $112,300 + $58,000 in commissions yearly when sales goals are met. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T?
Job ID 2315364-1 Date posted 05/03/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.